How are your piles?

Woffy

Let’s have a look! 

Mine (shown below) is nearly complete other than sorting my clothes out. 

I think it’s the lightest I’ve packed in a long time. 

Just need to bring my metal water bottle home from work, add a pillow, charge my camera,  charger pack and cheap Nokias and...I think that’s it.

120FA6E2-DD6D-4EA7-A824-1B9EDA28484F.jpeg

17 minutes ago, dccool said:

Space raiders. Simply the best crisps on the planet.

We take Monster Munch to Glasto. Always have always will. A tradition which makes no sense to us as we don’t eat them the other 360 days of the year. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, nikkic said:

We take Monster Munch to Glasto. Always have always will. A tradition which makes no sense to us as we don’t eat them the other 360 days of the year. 

Pickled Onion flavour, I hope. 

Starting the packing list this afternoon, probably with a beer and some suitably festival-based tunes. Will start the pile in the garage.

Got an army-surplus Bergen complete with side pouches this year, so space should not be an issue!  

My piles are all over the shop, they won't come together until the weekend before, when they'll be divvied up into bags to go within my camping backpack.

I've got drinks and infusing gins in a dark cupboard in the kitchen, some of my sleeping gear at a mates in London, outfits on the rack. 3 weekends to go.