Silent discos?

morph100

On ‎6‎/‎1‎/‎2019 at 1:35 PM, justperfect said:

What's the crack with headphones...there always seemed to be MASSIVE ques at sonic last few times I walked past

Me and my mate were queuing up for some headphones back in 2016. Massive queue and it took forever, we gave up and went somewhere where you didn't need headphones.

In the Greenpeace article Neil published earlier they mention a silent disco in Silver Hayes.

https://www.efestivals.co.uk/news/19/190619a.shtml

Greenpeace will also be once again taking over the Silent Disco in the Silver Hayes arena on Saturday night. Always a big moment for Greenpeace at Glastonbury, expect hands in the air, top of your lungs anthemic shape throwing, animal costume parades and an amazing line-up of DJs and VJs as the party tunes drop til the early morn!

34 minutes ago, marathonsteve said:

When I come on shift Recycling at 6 am in the morning at Silver Hayes theres maybe still 50 persons having a ball. A most wondrous sight to behold.

This was me in '17 in silver hayes haha! We camped right near there so we usually ended up at it. It always seemed to be running... I remember leaving SEC after music stopped and walking to silver hayes to find the silent disco still hopping. I hope its still there this year.

Heds Party lineup for Silver Hayes.

And yes, you can pick up the headphones and keep them all weekend. I stayed in Oxylers and did just this. The signal could be picked up from my tent (though it was a bit patchy). Since you get the deposit back anyway, only downside is the risk that you lose them!

FB_IMG_1560976214899.jpg

Edited by Sku

2 hours ago, Madyaker said:

This was me in '17 in silver hayes haha! We camped right near there so we usually ended up at it. It always seemed to be running... I remember leaving SEC after music stopped and walking to silver hayes to find the silent disco still hopping. I hope its still there this year.

For some strange inexplicable reason I am out of up votes I maybe gave  out tooooo many