A collection of sets from DJs on this year's lineup.

hmmmloddy

Over on the Dance/Electronica thread we've been gathering sets of various DJs on the lineup. Since most DJs don't play their own material all the time, and often might DJ quite different styles to what they'd produce, Spotify can only get you so far when you're trying to figure out whether you'd like them or not.

Sadly, there's no easy way of linking together sets across all the different platforms they're on so we've resorted to a good old spreadsheet.

A few people have been asking about it so I thought it might warrant a thread of its own to bring it to the attention of those who aren't ALL about the beats but want help finding electronic stuff they might like.

Also, it's completely open to edits and additions so if you've got a set that you like for an artist not currently on there please stick it on:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1BzyCqFTgA8W64VGxlTA-ctmum77HUPvjltC8MJ8K0uc/edit#gid=0

• Upvote 8

12 hours ago, danbailey80 said:

Great idea. Thanks.

It does highlight the massive lack of trance, deep house and progressive house though. 

Unfortunately I don't have the time to add sets for all the DJs on the lineup so this is only made up of sets that people have shared on the forum. However, if you head over to the electronica/dance thread there are a lot of knowledgeable heads who can help try and find more or what you like. 

4 minutes ago, hmmmloddy said:

Unfortunately I don't have the time to add sets for all the DJs on the lineup so this is only made up of sets that people have shared on the forum. However, if you head over to the electronica/dance thread there are a lot of knowledgeable heads who can help try and find more or what you like. 

Thank you. I hope you realise it wasn't a dig at your effort which is brilliant! Cheers

I think someone had a bit of a meltdown on the spreadsheet and screwed up all the formatting. Fixed now. If you want to add something, just bang it on the bottom row then use the filters in row 4 and it will automatically put the new entry in order of whatever you want.