Have you ever met ME?

Gabi_says

Mid-late 90s Micheal, Jean and I presume Emily and this other children came into the tearoom I worked at (not too far from Glastonbury) I was so excited and served them all - it was just before a festival as I remember trying to ear wig some gossip! Me as a totally cool teenager either rocking DMs & rainbow laces of 6 inch buffalo trainers combined with Victorian apron & mop cap ?

Edited by Another eforum account

Does Michael take a holiday straight after the festival to recover ?  ...I was told by one of my friends he was in Weston on monday after the festival and St Just in cornwall later that week ? I guess he has plenty of people that sort the cleanup out in his absence 

2 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

Does Michael take a holiday straight after the festival to recover ?  ...I was told by one of my friends he was in Weston on monday after the festival and St Just in cornwall later that week ? I guess he has plenty of people that sort the cleanup out in his absence 

He was in St Just on Wednesday as the Langa Methodist Choir played here at the Miners Chapel, I had a brief chat with him afterwards. https://www.facebook.com/StJustMinersChapel/ :)

1 minute ago, crazyfool1 said:

guess hes entitled to a rest just like lots of us need one after :) 

He wasn't resting as he and his family members who live in St Just were hosting the choir at lunchtime, he was also spotted being interviewed. The choir are playing in Wells tonight so he has probably gone there now. I don't think he does resting! :lol:

11 hours ago, StoneCircle said:

He wasn't resting as he and his family members who live in St Just were hosting the choir at lunchtime, he was also spotted being interviewed. The choir are playing in Wells tonight so he has probably gone there now. I don't think he does resting! :lol:

he definitely doesn't do resting. 

He brought the choir over himself after seeing them in Cape Town, so I guess he's arranged a little tour for them and is being their groupie. :P 

On 5/31/2019 at 5:04 PM, Woffy said:

Was that your old profile pic on here?

Yes it was!

ugh I look back at that and I feel like one of those super fans of BTS.

i was SO excited to chat to him though but looking back he must of thought I was waaaay too excited

Met him in 2017 near the Glastonbury Festival  Hospital, I ruptured my ankle ligaments on the Thursday evening (buying a cup of tea of all things) and woke Friday morning to find my ankle twice the size of the other. Stayed off site at Windenlake and the owner of Windenlake took us in and we passed ME who stopped had a quick chat and asked how my ankle was and hoped it wouldn’t stop my festival to much...... it hurt and it did but got to meet ME so take the rough with the smooth I guess.....