Rock/Blues

litmus

Now that the full line-up is with us, I’m looking to get some recommendations for some Rock/Blues.

My last Glastonbury was 2015 and we caught John Fairhurst at the Glade and Shangri-La who was amazing. Looking for something similar this time round.

Either specific artists or stages to head towards. In previous years I’ve always ended up at JP, Other, Park and looking to find some great smaller artists on smaller stages this time round.

Thanks everyone! 

• Upvote 2

+1 for wills green,  I've only ever seen maybe an act a fest there usually but there's tonnes there I wanna catch this year. I'm particularly annoyed I know I wont end up seeing Squid as they're on first on Saturday and I'm too lazy to get that far across site in time.

3 hours ago, found home in 2009 said:

One of the Crash Test Dummies now does blues under the stage name Son Of Dave. He's playing the rocket lounge a couple of times.

I've seen him twice and had NO IDEA he was in the Crash Test Dummies. He's fuckin ace, +1 for this recco.

One of my go to karaoke songs....Hmmm Hmmmm Hmmmm Hmmmm, ooooo-once there was this kid who....

1 minute ago, giantkatestacks said:

Twice according to clashfinder - just greened the Other appearrance myself.

Yeh just found them on the other stage line up, cheers! Definitely gonna check them out 

• 2 years later...