Who to see Wednesday / Thursday?

Fish Bulb

I've only really had a chance to scan the line up that far down but acts I will try to catch: Irvine Welsh (DJ set at Stonebridge), Dry White Bones (is on twice) and Rhythmn of the 90s. Factor in the fell good factor of Ultimate Power Ballads, Baggy Mondays etc. and you're good to go!

2 minutes ago, westholtschic said:

Deptford Northern Soul Club 15.15-1615 Williams Green

Rob de Bank 20.30-21.30 Greenpeace stage.

both on Thursday 

What sort of stuff does rob da bank actually play? Never caught a set of his before 

I'm going for baggy Mondays in the stone Bridge bar around dinner time shortly after we arrive

Then bit of a dander about and then might go to the glade for digweed and bushwacka but may also go to the beat hotel for avalon Emerson. Probably be rammed though. 

8 minutes ago, barkley87 said:

Another vote for Elvana. I've never seen them but their YouTube videos look epic. 

Also:

New York Brass Band

3 Daft Monkeys (if you like upbeat folk) 

3DM are always worth a watch. They're a classic case of Fatboy Slimdrome for me as well, even when I dont mean to see them I blunder into them by mistake

32 minutes ago, jow95 said:

that northern soul set will be sergio i reckon

Full Glastonbury Festival (official) line up is out with set times! Thursday we play 15:15-16:15 on the Williams Green afterthe screening of 'Amazing Grace' (Aretha Franklin film), Thurs night we plat a secret show (details TBA), Friday night 3:00 (AM) - 4:30 on Delux Diner in the SE corner, Saturday we take over Williams Green from 23:30 - 3:00 bringing two of our favourite soul djs with us from London Ned Stax and Scarlett May O'Malley & finally we wrap up the weekend 1:00 (AM) - 2:15 Sunday night at the Meat Rack (NYC Downlow)! 

1 hour ago, gazariath said:
  • Mik Artistik
  • Lekkido

In previous years it's been pretty easy to catch these two cats back to back on the same stage, like Gateway, Rocket Lounge, Rabbit Hole. This time, their Thursday sets seem to be very close, but far away from each other, I don't like the odds of hotfooting over from Rocket Lounge to Rabbit Hole and getting in for Lekkido.