Clashes

fred quimby

The Cure v Janelle v The Streets v CaTQ

What a quandary, happily have seen all of these and got to choose 1. ☹️ Probably Janelle but as will not have been to other Pyramid headliners I can see me being pulled towards fat Bob and the boys.

• Upvote 1

Some horrible clashes for me.

Pale Waves/Michael Kiwanuka/Billy Bragg/Magic Numbers on Friday.

Vampire Weekend/BC Camplight/Bananarama on Sunday.

No idea who I'm going to choose, especially for the Sunday clash - those were three of my top four, so having to miss two of them will be gutting.

Frank Turner v Tame Impala 
The Proclaimers v The Burning Hell (I must be only one to have a clash so early in the day!)
Lizzo v Foals (if they are the TBA)
Lauryn Hill vs The Comet is Coming
Chemicals v Hot Chip
Rex Orange County v C &TQ v the Streets v The Cure (reckon I'll watch rex orange county then get the end of Christine unless my gf really wants to see the Cure)

11 minutes ago, Losing my hair said:

Even when things don't clash:

Fat White Family, Park Stage 16.30 - 17.30 

Fontaines DC, Left Field 18.00 - 19.00

You know it's not going to happen - if you could make it from Park to Left Field in 30 mins then Left Field will be rammed when you get there.

Was thinking this too. Before today I had it in my head I’d be at Leftfield nice and early as you’d need to be. 

There was me thinking the Saturday night was going to be my biggest clash worry and then this drops and suddenly i'm torn between Janelle Monae and Christine and the Queens....seriously? They are 2 down as must sees for me too and now The Streets are added in to that clash FFS.

Pale Waves/Idles Vs Jorja Smith is a bit of a dick move as well :lol:

8 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

Fontaines are doing three or four sets so hopefully it won’t be as bad come Sunday.

Saturday in Williams Green where they clash with Slowthai and Sons of Kemet and Monday morning in the Rabbit Hole 03.00- 04.00 which will be rammed and I'll be wrecked. Fontaines may have to wait until EOTR (when they'll inevitably clash)

1 hour ago, BrighterNow said:

Some horrible clashes for me.

Pale Waves/Michael Kiwanuka/Billy Bragg/Magic Numbers on Friday.

Vampire Weekend/BC Camplight/Bananarama on Sunday.

No idea who I'm going to choose, especially for the Sunday clash - those were three of my top four, so having to miss two of them will be gutting.

This.

sprinting from Miley finishing when Billie starts and Billie finishing when Little Simz starts is gonna give me a chance to burn off all the calories I'll be drinking in cider

Rosalia and Lauryn, Lizzo and Janet, Sharon Van Etten and Sigrid, Miley and Loyle Carner, Years & Years and Babymetal... The worst being Janelle and Christine, awful

Comet is Coming - Ms Lauryn Hill

Idles Park - Maribou State

Jon Hopkins - Tame Impala - Idles Truth Stage

Jonny Marr - Foals Secret Set* - Jade Bird

LG - KV - Shame

Kylie - BMTH - FWF - Jade Bird

Roy Ayers - Billie Eilish - Vampire Weekend

Cure - Chris - Streets - Rex Orange County

I was listening to Radio 5 Live earlier and their entertainment correspondent came on to talk about the Glastonbury news. The only name he mentioned was Lewis Capaldi and he and host Nihal Arthanayake then discussed the ‘nightmare clash’ that was Lewis Capaldi v Hozier.