TBAs 2019

Tuna

2 minutes ago, rawrsomesauce said:

Wolf Alice have done William's Green TBAs before but when they were much much smaller 

They did a secret set opening the Festival Republic stage at Reading just before the last album came out, I think. Would be a pretty good fit for the forty minute slot at 11:30 if that is a special guest.

Couldn't seeing this being metioned after searching the thread (apologies if it has)..

Just seen that Snow Patrol have cancelled a few gigs due to a hand injury to one of the band, so had a quick look at what that meant to their upcoming dates, and their web page is showing this.  Not that far a trek to the Eden site if they were doing a early acoustic set (or just a mistake)?

Image 10-06-2019 at 14.37.jpg

Edited by Greenelk

7 minutes ago, Eyebrow said:

Apologies if this has been covered but Joe Goddard has said he has a secret TBA on insta. Crows Nest?

Good shout. Could be Stonebridge noon on Thursday. Actually probably not, since he's playing basically the same slot on the Saturday. Maybe something on Greenpeace, I feel like that may have happened before.

2 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Good shout. Could be Stonebridge noon on Thursday. Actually probably not, since he's playing basically the same slot on the Saturday. Maybe something on Greenpeace, I feel like that may have happened before.

He’s already playing green peace 

21 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

They did a secret set opening the Festival Republic stage at Reading just before the last album came out, I think. Would be a pretty good fit for the forty minute slot at 11:30 if that is a special guest.

Personally I reckon it'll be JARV IS..., not based on any hunches more I'm just surprised they haven't been announced

5 minutes ago, briddj said:

The Hot Chips boys love a bit of Crow's Nest action. It's a firm bet.

10 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Twist:

Someone commented with a The 2 Bears reference in which Joe has liked .

Of course he may just be stirring...

C3C50CF8-B202-439F-A5E2-7CB08723049C.jpeg

25 minutes ago, mufcok said:

Is there not a reasonable chance he could be one of the Rum Shack TBA's, given Hot Chip were on The Common listings then removed?

I thought the blurb specifically placed them in The Temple? I could have misremembered though...

11 minutes ago, Homer said:

I thought the blurb specifically placed them in The Temple? I could have misremembered though...

I'm pretty sure it was the Common poster that was released but I may be wrong, my head is firmly etched in the weather and 'state of the ground' thread

Just now, mufcok said:

I'm pretty sure it was the Common poster that was released but I may be wrong, my head is firmly etched in the weather and 'state of the ground' thread

You are correct = from DIY website:

Next up today is the lineup for The Common. Set across three stages - The Temple, Rumshack and Samula - the area will feature sets from the likes of Hot Chip, Mike Skinner, Eats Everything, Seth Troxler and more...

16 minutes ago, Homer said:

It did yes, alongside Seth Troxler and Eats Everything on Saturday night. That's since been moved to Sunday with Eris Drew in between them instead. Hot Chip have said it was a mix up.

2 minutes ago, FlatWhiteFamily said:

Hi, I don't know if this has been mentioned previously but I know that The Big Moon are playing over the weekend. Can't think where else they would fit in other than a Williams Green Thursday slot

I really appreciate your username 

33 minutes ago, jow95 said:

https://www.nme.com/festivals/glastonbury-2019/glastonbury-2019-secret-sets-2491076

not sure if this has already been posted or not but make of it what you will.

what the fuck does the NME know anyway, too busy posting articles about who the next James Bond is gonna be

Madonna as a secret set yes ah why didn't we think of that. Probably playing the Strummerville TBA slot with McCartney on guitar and Keith Moon on drums 

Edited by buffy394
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, buffy394 said:

Madonna as a secret set yes ah why didn't we think of that. Probably playing the Strummerville TBA slot with McCartney on guitar and Keith Moon on drums 

Sure I’ve heard Kylie is bringing a past legend with her, Rolf?