TBAs 2019

Tuna

On 6/1/2019 at 10:46 PM, Peanut butter vibes said:

I'm pretty certain Orbital were meant to be playing the John Peel since I'm not sure why Paul would lie to my dad, so I'm not sure if something changed in that regard or they're doing the secret set.

Someone said they were lined up to play next year for the 50th - maybe already got their JP slot for then?

15 hours ago, Euphoricape said:

Sterophonics must be likely as they are playing Eden on June 21st. Also I think every other band playing Eden sessions is then playing Glastonbury. Chems, Liam Gallagher, snow patrol..

They headlined one year too, right? 

Are you thinking on The Park? 

22 hours ago, Hugh Jass said:

How about that Matt Bellamy Beatles thing? That's the sort of thing that could pop up on the Park somewhere.

that's another great shout, rather hoping Jaded Hearts Club Band might turn up over the weekend

18 hours ago, Euphoricape said:

Sterophonics must be likely as they are playing Eden on June 21st. Also I think every other band playing Eden sessions is then playing Glastonbury. Chems, Liam Gallagher, snow patrol..

I asked their PA and she said they aren't playing at Glasto this year. Hoping she was just throwing me off, but highly doubtful - she'd have just not responded if that was the case.

I wonder if lizzo will do the pussy parlour slot on the Sat as that is where she played last time and might have enjoyed it so much would want to go back!

Also thinking slightly outside of the box and who else is touring at the same time. B52s and garbage would both be awesome editions. 

It's quite a risk sometimes. Imagine missing Hot Chip and the Chems to wait at the John Peel stage and then have the following words burned into your soul forever:  "Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome Catfish and the Bottlemen".

• Upvote 1

You're right at the front of a packed crowd, there's 2 minutes before the act are due on, and you are feeling the wonderful warmth of a spectacularly well timed pill start to flood through your body.

And then Blossoms come on stage.

• Upvote 3