TBAs 2019

Tuna

18 minutes ago, Abbathehorse said:

Please don't let it be Orbital in the JPT on the Saturday!!! I mean, they would be amazing, but this would just add to the absolute car-crash of the Saturday night clash-fest.  I have already got to decide between:

• The Killers
  • The Chemical Brothers
  • Hot Chip
  • Hawkwind
  • The Damned
  • Wu Tang Clan
  • Detective Pikachu on the Pilton Palais

The humanity!

Detective pikachu is the clear winner 

• Like 1

Just now, foolee said:

What time would you need to get there to get in the tent? 

In my experience, before the act before, if that makes any sense? Sometimes it's worth the gamble on a secret set if you don't know who it's gonna be. Sometimes it's not. I once rolled the dice...and it turned out to be The Darkness. Now let us never speak of this again.

• Upvote 3

Just now, foolee said:

What time would you need to get there to get in the tent and is it usually announced prior to the festival? 

We got in with not that much issue in 2017 for Everything Everything and Circa Waves. We did hang out in the area around the tent for about an hour before. We got in fine but it was RAMMED by the time they kicked off.

I follow Secret Glasto on twitter and they usually let you know in good time who its gonna be :)

4 hours ago, shuttlep said:

I have changed my mind, the Pangea TBA will be Chase and Status

That would be sweet. I'd be surprised if they're not around in some capacity. I know they've said that they won't be but that could just be to protect ticket sales for the likes of Love Saves The Day, Parklife, Boomtown and SW4. The RTRN II JUNGLE album is out tomorrow, what better way to promote it than a Saturday night on Pangaea?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

In my experience, before the act before, if that makes any sense? Sometimes it's worth the gamble on a secret set if you don't know who it's gonna be. Sometimes it's not. I once rolled the dice...and it turned out to be The Darkness. Now let us never speak of this again. 

3 minutes ago, buffy394 said:

We got in with not that much issue in 2017 for Everything Everything and Circa Waves. We did hang out in the area around the tent for about an hour before. We got in fine but it was RAMMED by the time they kicked off. 

I follow Secret Glasto on twitter and they usually let you know in good time who its gonna be :)

Thanks both, that makes sense. Think I might mooch around WG area an hour or so before with some cans and wait if either of the acts are worth it :) 

12 minutes ago, buffy394 said:

Everyone remember this?

image.png.fbd722201fe19a6a9ab38b7258fb49a0.png

I know the tour/album is very much old news now, but I could see them doing it.

That would be amazing..would ditch most things I plan to see (probably everything except Vampire Weekend who I've never seen and can't make their tour dates) .. always try and get to 1 tba a year!

32 minutes ago, endswithMJ said:

Please could the first post be edited to include all TBAs and potential rumours? 

Or is there a post that already does this? 

I'm unable to edit the OP myself.

1 hour ago, rubick said:

I reckon we'll decide between Chems/Wu-Tang/Hawkwind on the day. It's never easy, is it?

has to be the Wu for me as not managed to see them live before and its unlikely I will again.... they bound to split up after this tour ha 

15 minutes ago, Havors said:

has to be the Wu for me as not managed to see them live before and its unlikely I will again.... they bound to split up after this tour ha 

A few heads I know went over to the Glasgow leg of the recent tour, must ask them what they thought of the show without Method Man being there. 

Just now, rubick said:

A few heads I know went over to the Glasgow leg of the recent tour, must ask them what they thought of the show without Method Man being there. 

Yep... .does anyone know if hes not here for the whole leg of the tour or not? was hoping he would show up for glasto... think hes getting paid too much for that drop the mic thing he does. Greedy fucker come play for the fans ha 

1 hour ago, buffy394 said:

Last time Neil had the info on the WG secret sets weeks in advance. Everyone on here knew.

But we found it a REAL battle to get in for the secrets sets. Had to be ready to go in when everyone left from the previous show and was a real battle.

31 minutes ago, briddj said:

Last time Neil had the info on the WG secret sets weeks in advance. Everyone on here knew.

But we found it a REAL battle to get in for the secrets sets. Had to be ready to go in when everyone left from the previous show and was a real battle.

I wasnt an eFester then so I only found out on the day. Didnt seem too bad at all but as I said we were sat around the area for around an hour before 

16 hours ago, jb1 said:

Could one of the William’s Green Thursday gigs be The Amazons? Was surprised not to see them anywhere on the lineup.

I spoke to them at their album signing at Rough Trade last night, said they'd been offered 'a couple of slots, John Peel and Williams Green (Thursday?)' but neither we right for them this time around so aren't playing at all.

Edited by AAlex
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, FatAmmy said:

Don't get my hopes up

Bushstock Fesitval on 15th June in London that has not sold out
And Matt Corby is also playing both Bushstock and Glastonbury.
And they reside in London now.

I will get your hopes up so help me God.