TBAs 2019

Tuna

Fontaines DC will be hanging about all 5 days of the fest apparently.  They mentioned to me a potential 4th slot - either on BBC introducing or in the Crows nest.  Suppose they could be one of the TBCs if they ended up accepting it 

• Upvote 1

Silk City isn't a bad shout. Seems odd for Mark Ronson to be only appearing once on the lineup and in Stonebridge of all places. Would fit with Diplo being on the poster and still having Glasto in his schedule. Not sure which slot they would fit into though. Both huge names respectively but as Silk City they've only released a few tracks as far as i'm aware.

If the saturday night JP TBA is due to a dropout (Diplo) then surely Doves will be absolutely festival ready for a glorious return..?? (Bearded Theory at the weekend and 4 further gigs before Glastonbury - culminating with Eden Sessions 0n the 23rd..). It would be downright rude not to pick up the phone to them...

Would be distressed by this (clash with Hot Chip) however and much rather the afternoon Park slot, as although it would balls up the Lizzo/Sigrid/Jungle enjoyment, i could just camp at The Park and give my knees a well earned break. A run of Doves, Kurt Vile, Kate Tempest, Hot Chip is none too shabby and followed up by The Lottery Winners in the Rabbit Hole is a pretty golden saturday night.. ? ***

*** Note : Doves wont play and i will be back and forth, get too pissed and forget where i am supposed to be next.. feckin planning pah!

21 hours ago, rubick said:

Orbital for the JPT TBC on the Saturday?

Would be an awful clash with the Chems of course. 

Please don't let it be Orbital in the JPT on the Saturday!!! I mean, they would be amazing, but this would just add to the absolute car-crash of the Saturday night clash-fest.  I have already got to decide between:

• The Killers
  • The Chemical Brothers
  • Hot Chip
  • Hawkwind
  • The Damned
  • Wu Tang Clan
  • Detective Pikachu on the Pilton Palais

The humanity!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Abbathehorse said:

Please don't let it be Orbital in the JPT on the Saturday!!! I mean, they would be amazing, but this would just add to the absolute car-crash of the Saturday night clash-fest.  I have already got to decide between:

• The Killers
  • The Chemical Brothers
  • Hot Chip
  • Hawkwind
  • The Damned
  • Wu Tang Clan
  • Detective Pikachu on the Pilton Palais

The humanity!

I reckon we'll decide between Chems/Wu-Tang/Hawkwind on the day. It's never easy, is it?

3 minutes ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

Unfortunately it's usually someone too decent and you can't get anywhere near!

What time would you need to get there to get in the tent and is it usually announced prior to the festival? 

Edited by foolee