TBAs 2019

Tuna

11 minutes ago, shuttlep said:

John Peel                = Doves

Pangea                    = aphex twin

With that new stage show would he get a look in at John Peel? I'd obviously settle for a DJ AFX set at Arcadia!

17 minutes ago, AThirteen said:

John Peel Saturday headline TBC is The Kooks.

Not been announced as still selling tickets for Community Festival at Finsbury Park on the Sunday night (and Oxford o2 Academy on the Friday).

Surely there's not a single person that would hold off from buying a ticket to the Kooks at Community or in Oxford with the rationale that they'll see them at Glastonbury because...they'll be at Glastonbury, not in Oxford or London?

12 minutes ago, The Martini Police said:

Surely there's not a single person that would hold off from buying a ticket to the Kooks at Community or in Oxford with the rationale that they'll see them at Glastonbury because...they'll be at Glastonbury, not in Oxford or London?

Logically, yes. But i guess Community will have control RE announcements elsewhere until they have sold enough..

5 hours ago, Ddiamondd said:

Gutted that the Placebo rumour was bunk. 

it's still possible it's right - the info was about a secret set, not anything else. I know where and when it's meant to be, but aren't saying that part cos that's the way to get a crowd to get it cancelled.

But as i posted a few days ago, I think it's quite likely that something was misheard ... and i've decided to go with that, and removed the rumour.

3 hours ago, Wakey321 said:

Is there any chance that one of the TBA's could be Nick Cave? 

We know he's in the UK and will probably play with Kylie on the sunday

Yes I think this is pretty likely as The BIrthday Party are playing Friday, Saturday and Sunday in the Juggling Tent so he's definitely on site.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

The diplo lad is still showing Glastonbury on his tour dates but with a weds date (so assuming that's just a 'start of fest date')

http://diplo.com/tour.html

But if he was still playing Glastonbury then his schedule would have been

Thurs : Denmark

Fri : Switzerland

Sat : Glastonbury 

Sun : Romania

Mon : Spain

Tues : Poland

He then does Thurs, Fri and Sat plus travel back to USA.

I reckon he's binned us off for a break in Switzerland and to go get himself a clock or something rather than 6 dates in a row, travelling around.