TBAs 2019

Tuna

Yes, now that a few people have suggested similar I think I agree; given that the JPT TBA is going to be a Diplo replacement, Foals are more likely to be the Park slot -- and there's info too..

Mark Ronson is in Beats Hotel if memory serves (normally doesn't) 

Looking at the rest of the vibe for Pangea Saturday night, I'm tempted to say either Carl Cox or Mall Grab if it's an already present act on the lineup, or if it's someone that hasn't been announced yet, I'm punting Skream b2b Michael Bibi after their latest track, or Fisher (absoutely no idea of course and I'm most likely not even in the same ballpark) 

23 minutes ago, Bza said:

Saturday evening Park TBC surely? 

Screenshot_20190529-131225_Instagram.jpg

He's on Williams Green Friday 5pm.

21 minutes ago, TomLove said:

Sports Team are playing twice! Which explains why I was originally told Friday at Williams Green. Small TBA slot somewhere on Friday, any ideas? 

image.png

Gonna hazard a guess at Crows Nest for the other set.

Throwing a name out there, Bombay Bicycle Club for one of the TBAs? Love the festival, on their way back from a hiatus...

1 minute ago, Simpo said:

He's on Williams Green Friday 5pm.

Gonna hazard a guess at Crows Nest for the other set.

Throwing a name out there, Bombay Bicycle Club for one of the TBAs? Love the festival, on their way back from a hiatus...

Hadn't thought of Crows Nest. I was thinking maybe one of the BBC introducing slots? Bombay Bicycle Club is a great shout - I'd be very pleased with that!