FULL LINE UP

danbailey80

Bugger - been "spotyfy'ing" some of the acts people say are "clash-monsters" and now my "Clashfinder" colour coded spreadsheet looks horrendous.

I've now had to add "BabyMetal" to the "Amber" list, may have to wear break out the "Akira" t-shirt.

Red - Avoid at all costs (Interpol, Tom Odel).

Amber - Clashes with other Amber/Green acts - will depend on mud levels or spangledness.

Green - Must-see at all costs (MO, Charlotte De Witte, Kyle, Carl Cox).

1 minute ago, Penrhos said:

Bugger - been "spotyfy'ing" some of the acts people say are "clash-monsters" and now my "Clashfinder" colour coded spreadsheet looks horrendous.

I've now had to add "BabyMetal" to the "Amber" list, may have to wear break out the "Akira" t-shirt.

Red - Avoid at all costs (Interpol, Tom Odel).

Amber - Clashes with other Amber/Green acts - will depend on mud levels or spangledness.

Green - Must-see at all costs (MO, Charlotte De Witte, Kyle, Carl Cox).

Charlotte de Witte is completely doable at Arcadia, at that time. 

Bit relentless for me though aiming for 3am-ish bedtime!

7 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Time to throw your lot in with the 'taking a punt on Stormzy' crowd.

That’s my tribe, yep. I love Jopkins, but fear I’m going to have a gander at Stormzy instead

Just now, Mardy said:

That’s my tribe, yep. I love Jopkins, but fear I’m going to have a gander at Stormzy instead

I don't think you'll be disappointed.  I've never seen Hopkins so he's for me, but watched Stormzy expecting nothing and had an absolute blast

1 minute ago, Quark said:

I don't think you'll be disappointed.  I've never seen Hopkins so he's for me, but watched Stormzy expecting nothing and had an absolute blast

Yep. Way I see it, Jopkins is always consistently great, it’s just another (no doubt top notch) gig for him, but this is a step up for Stormzy and something unique. If he gets it right, the atmosphere could be pretty fucking amazing.

Gutted about the clash though, don’t get me wrong.

This thread is useful as I presently have nothing on the Friday. I may end up giving one or two of these a go on the night on my way to the SE corner... but so far unconvinced. 

Curious to see the start of Stormzy - hope he nails it even if i’m not there (for long).

3 hours ago, bombfrog said:

What do you think of the first 10 minutes of this?

That's helped me get a bit of enthusiasm for Tame so I'm happy about that. Seen them before, dont love them but the gf does so giving it a go again. Forgot the visuals (and let it happen) were so good! Shame Frank Turner is at the same time but ah well, I've seen him before. 

6 hours ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

When the fuck was this and why wasn't I informed?

If I’m remembering rightly it was an album launch show that was announced right at the last minute and that I just happened to be in the right place at the right time to get tickets to. It was great, but also on a Thursday which was the one downside.

Ive never seen Mik Artistik & want to this year as he is an obvious Glastonbury Legend. I'll be honest, I dont know too much other than he is someone everyone should see. 

What is the difference between Mik Artistik's Ego Trip & Just a Mik Artistik set? They are different on the line up.

This is a terribly geeky question but I haven’t been through the line up properly yet and made my master plan (to be ignored when we get there). What’s the best way to do this? I’m not very familiar with this clashfinder website that keeps being mentioned by people - is this the best place to go and is all the info on there? Please help!

4 minutes ago, Phoenix Girl said:

This is a terribly geeky question but I haven’t been through the line up properly yet and made my master plan (to be ignored when we get there). What’s the best way to do this? I’m not very familiar with this clashfinder website that keeps being mentioned by people - is this the best place to go and is all the info on there? Please help!

Yep it’s all there.

It really helps you to see the times acts are on and when the clashes (obvs) are more likely. 

You can highlight/mark who you want to see, so visually it’s easier to pick a path through the festival.

Plus it saves all your highlighted acts into an itinerary for easy viewing on the day.

Edited by nikkic

4 minutes ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

Ive never seen Mik Artistik & want to this year as he is an obvious Glastonbury Legend. I'll be honest, I dont know too much other than he is someone everyone should see. 

What is the difference between Mik Artistik's Ego Trip & Just a Mik Artistik set? They are different on the line up.

They'll be the same. Will just be people too lazy to write out the full name.

2 minutes ago, Phoenix Girl said:

Yes I find Clashfinder best because you can do things in different colours and share it with other people you are going with. Usually I go through and colour in anything I'm even half interested in, then send it to my husband who will add anything he is interested in or if he has a must see he'll put it in a different colour then you can remove all stages that you have nothing on which makes it easier. You can use up to 4 colours I think so if you could be bothered you could do rainy weather contingency etc.