FULL LINE UP

danbailey80

3 minutes ago, Doug85 said:

I was sure that Miley was on before Kylie and now it's down the other way around. Can anyone remember if this has been changed? 

The rush from Pyramid to Other in between Miley and Billie will be monumental.

Yup. Needs to be addressed. Chop the gap between Y&Ys and Kylie down to 45 minutes and bring everyone 15 minutes earlier. Sorted.

Seems very obvious so I'm thinking there must be a reason for the lack of time between the two?

3 minutes ago, jparx said:

Hour gap between Years and Years and Kylie seems a bit odd. 

Maybe Kylie is bring some production that needs extra time to set up?

16 minutes ago, Rogbrebnyak said:

has anyone else noticed that the Shangri-La area / times has been removed from the full line up page?

Glad it's not just me!  Went to go back to the Truth Stage line up and it's gone.  Searched for Idles via the A-Z of bands and it only lists them as playing once (on the Park).  Odd

Just now, Skelts said:

Glad it's not just me!  Went to go back to the Truth Stage line up and it's gone.  Searched for Idles via the A-Z of bands and it only lists them as playing once (on the Park).  Odd

yeah same for Gojira. I noticed Denzel Curry was only playing a half hour set which seemed odd, so maybe they're revising the times?

Without reading through seven pages, and has probably already been noted, but it really is loaded to Sunday this year for me. The Cure, Janelle, The Streets, Christine and the Queens !! Ffing nightmare ?

Well, got to be honest not the best line up for me personally. Enough I'm happy to go along to see but no must see's.

Although, somehow they've managed to clash about half the acts I would like to see on the Saturday night! 

Cat Empire on twice but are in the Saturday night clash central and then clashing first up on a Saturday against the proclaimers!??

Putting the streets on in the same slot they had a mare in last time seems a bit odd to me as well.

Anyway, can't bloody wait to get there and get out and about around the site and perhaps explore some of the areas that I always mean to visit but never get around to.

19 minutes ago, Rogbrebnyak said:

has anyone else noticed that the Shangri-La area / times has been removed from the full line up page?

I said right away I reckoned Shangri La had been ballsed up on the lineup - they only had one act down for the Gas Tower on Sunday and Craig Charles' all day takeover of Truth was apparently only half an hour long. I reckon they're reworking it as we speak.

2 minutes ago, Winslow Leach said:

I said right away I reckoned Shangri La had been ballsed up on the lineup - they only had one act down for the Gas Tower on Sunday and Craig Charles' all day takeover of Truth was apparently only half an hour long. I reckon they're reworking it as we speak.

Good spot - there was also a few acts listed on both Truth and Scum stages on the poster, that only had one set in the full lineup drop.

9 minutes ago, Skelts said:

There for me? The red squiggle was just to show time.

Screenshot_20190529-153405.png

Edited by vintagelaureate

3 minutes ago, Skelts said:

It wasn't there for me but it was on my mates line up who I was talking to on the phone. Spent about ten minutes straight scrolling up and down thinking I'm losing the plot.

30 minutes ago, TiZuff said:

is nobody else massively excited for mark ronsons club heartbreak? it sounds bloody superb! 

https://music.apple.com/gb/playlist/club-heartbreak-mark-ronson/pl.1fcefccd488042e7bcaa460c4c6b086e  

for an idea of the range of music!

YES! and Sports Banger takeover just before.. going to be at StoneyB for about 10 hours by the looks of it!