FULL LINE UP

danbailey80

38 minutes ago, Guy Incognito said:

Dunno if this is controversial but there are a lot of repeat bookings. Many of the acts I would see I have already seen in previous years.

I was thinking that myself...

I was also thinking that there's a lot of bands repeating over the festival weekend itself... more so than usual?

Edited by LostHorizon

1 minute ago, chatty said:

Who the fuck is Dave?

Probably the biggest name in grime in the UK at the minute. Will be unreal,

Just now, Sasperella said:

So what's the deal with this then....is Pangaea not going to be opening until 10pm? I don't even think I know where The Bug is!

It’s a little stage in the Arcadia area, you won’t miss as it will have people dancing in front of it.

i think it’s out the back of a vehicle shaped like a bug.

I was less than enamoured when the first poster dropped, felt like a year with not much on for me and the rumoured slots meant it looked like several of my top picks would be clashing.  At first glance this felt confirmed with this year's poster but a quick mental shuffle of a timetable and already I don't have much free time with nothing on that interests me and I'll be legging it across the site a fair amount by the look of it.

3 minutes ago, Sasperella said:

So what's the deal with this then....is Pangaea not going to be opening until 10pm? I don't even think I know where The Bug is! 

It looks like that's the case.   Bit weird really as the spider was programmed from afternoon/evening before.

The Bug is a vehicle based stage with wings that lift up to reveal the speaker stacks.  It's fairly small -  in comparison to the spider anyway!

https://www.arcadiaspectacular.com/installations/the-bug/

1 hour ago, TiZuff said:

Fuck I have 30 mins to get from jungle to a good spot in the middle for chems ... 

arrhghhhh 

Ha I’ll be doing the exact same thing! Although Saturday night looks Iike it’s turning into a mega 4 way clash now

9 minutes ago, bamber said:

Straight away, Hot-Chip vs Wu Tang and Miley vs Roy Ares are going to be tough decisions.

The good news is that as of today, it would appear that I am going! ?

This is wonderful news.  Even though we've never met it wouldn't be the same without you! ?

Congratulations!

3 minutes ago, Joshuwarr said:

No Sonic stage this year? Silver Hayes getting a slight downgrade?

sonic is on the lineup - but also, the sonic stage is getting a makeover... any changes will seem like an upgrade..

2 minutes ago, Spindles said:

Jungle into Chems is for sure the feel good Saturday ticket, 30 mins is no stress at all, could do it in 5-10 with a good stride and co-operative crowds.

if you are wrong and im stuck near talkers, i curse you and your future attempts for tickets. 

2 minutes ago, TiZuff said:

is nobody else massively excited for mark ronsons club heartbreak? it sounds bloody superb! 

https://music.apple.com/gb/playlist/club-heartbreak-mark-ronson/pl.1fcefccd488042e7bcaa460c4c6b086e  

for an idea of the range of music!

Yes, absolutely. Is this him DJing or just a themed club night with his name on it?

It's not even that it's a bad line up. Sure, its weaker than in years past imo, but when the initial line up dropped there were still lots j wanted to see.

Oh. But they're literally all clashing. Brilliant. It's left me deflated tbh.