FULL LINE UP

danbailey80

16 minutes ago, Quark said:

Top of the card, not massive.  Looking down I'm getting waaaay more excited.  WIlliams Green looks awesome this year

Yep, Williams Green looks great this year :) Looks like i'll be in John Peel a bit this time too despite not really liking that stage.

38 minutes ago, pentura said:

I may be wrong here but does the winner of the Emerging Talent Competition - Marie White this year - not get a slot on the Pyramid? Or has this changed?

The winner gets “a” slot at the festival. It changed a few years ago so that now bands fit the stage rather than just a mid day slot.

2 minutes ago, Winslow Leach said:

Truth is usually open earlier in the day too, I'm wondering if some of these areas are still being finalised? Might explain the weird stop-start area releases and delays.

Looking at the pangea poster there are 24 acts, but on 14 sets on the full lineup - so I'd say not yet finalised...or something else :)