Which three acts are you hoping for?

sophiemarie

3 minutes ago, Ddiamondd said:

In the vague realms of possibility...yet all could be nowhere at all. Still, SSS FTW.

Solange

The Strokes

Suede

I have a gut instinct that Suede with be The Other Stage openers on the Friday.

1 minute ago, Wilcosican said:

Metronomy, Mount Kimbie and Mac Demarco ??

Mac DeMarco is playing in Margate on the Saturday — practically down the road from Somerset! (Aldous Harding and Kirin J Callinan are playing the same show, so they really should just carpool to Glastonbury...) 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Wilcosican said:

Aw damn. Was kind of hopeful for them to be honest.

To be fair, they headlined John Peel in 2017. Saw them on Sunday and they were mint, new stuff sounds great, but think it's the right call for them to wait until the album's out to play again. 

7 minutes ago, Wilcosican said:

Aw damn. Was kind of hopeful for them to be honest.

I was hopeful too - when I saw them in Newcastle they played a decent amount of new songs that I'd love to hear again. Especially on the farm. It will be worth the wait ? hopefully a new album before then

13 minutes ago, sophiemarie said:

Mac DeMarco is playing in Margate on the Saturday — practically down the road from Somerset! (Aldous Harding and Kirin J Callinan are playing the same show, so they really should just carpool to Glastonbury...) 

have you looked at a map recently? i wouldn't wanna make that journey on any day of the week. Im not a touring artists tho and you are right, its a short hop for someone like that

1 minute ago, rawrsomesauce said:

To be fair, they headlined John Peel in 2017. Saw them on Sunday and they were mint, new stuff sounds great, but think it's the right call for them to wait until the album's out to play again. 

Yeah you're right, probably is the right call but this is the first time I've managed to get a ticket since 2013 and I don't count on being lucky next year haha

1 minute ago, betharm said:

I was hopeful too - when I saw them in Newcastle they played a decent amount of new songs that I'd love to hear again. Especially on the farm. It will be worth the wait ? hopefully a new album before then

Yeah, definitely new stuff on the horizon, looks like they've been shooting a promo/music vid judging from their Instagrams.

51 minutes ago, sophiemarie said:

— Sufjan Stevens

Has he ever played before? Feel like I've never seen him touring the UK in the time I've been into him, would be a dream!

I'll go for a few unlikely wildcards:

Blood Orange, Neon Indian, LCD Soundsystem (too soon for them to be back I guess)