Which three acts are you hoping for?

sophiemarie

Excitement for the full-line up is nearing dangerous levels! ?

In the spirit of praying to the Glastonbury Gods — which three acts are you hoping will be announced in the full line-up? (Those who are living/touring/even a slight possibility.)

Here's mine:
— Marlon Williams
— Missy Elliott
— Sufjan Stevens

8 minutes ago, sophiemarie said:

Nice! I know literally none of these bands — but since they've cracked a top three, they're worth checking out immediately...

JARV IS is the Jarvis... Jarvis Cocker's new project.

Indoor Pets are great - very much Weezer-y (who they're supporting at Brixton) but with lots of slacker pop elements and some healthy Supergrass-esque Britpop moments.

Let's Eat Grandma also very impressive. Quirky synth-led indie-pop - and a great live show.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, drunk pumpkin said:

would love The Raconteurs (dont know if its even possible)

They have a gap in there tour but they are all in other bands / side projects too. Jack White seems to love the festival and has performed under all his various titles as well as hung around to watch other artists. I reckon they could be on the final poster for sure. 

Just now, lobo said:

They have a gap in there tour but they are all in other bands / side projects too. Jack White seems to love the festival and has performed under all his various titles as well as hung around to watch other artists. I reckon they could be on the final poster for sure. 

would be delighted if it happens