Cineramageddon

FuzzyDunlop

6 hours ago, Splodge said:

Does this mean he’s playing a gig in Cineramageddon after the screening of the Ibiza movie? Or is the set he’s referring elsewhere on site?

3CBC3101-E840-4193-88EF-F6844B1FA86E.jpeg

The movie (21:45) is separate from the set (23:15), which is a silent disco according to the website and my confirmation. Pre-booking guarantees you a car but there are also 2000 headsets available for walk-ups.

Looks like there are 60 cars in total and they've sold 5 then realised the payment section was live. Maybe it'll go official today? 

Edited by Supernintendo Chalmers

3 minutes ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

The movie (21:45) is separate from the set (23:15), which is a silent disco according to the website and my confirmation. Pre-booking guarantees you a car but there are also 2000 headsets available for walk-ups.

Looks like there are 60 cars in total and they've sold 5 then realised the payment section was live. Maybe it'll go official today? 

How many people is that £20 for just one or is it like a car and you can get more in?

Last time it was £20 to reserve a car which was refunded if you turned up (one £20 per car).

Issues:
1) Film start times - like Big Lebowski - I'd love that but 23:45, no time to get there after any headliners, 30 mins later and yes
2) If you're in a car with a roof, yes, you're dry if it rains, but you can't see the screen in the back seat

So we went for the experience in 2017, but won't be bothered pre-booking this year. Didn't know you could just show up - might try that at 2am for Dead Don't Die.

47 minutes ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

Im going to try an bag a car for both. Thanks for the heads up. Shame I wasnt online at the time!

Yesterday there were 55 tickets left for the silent disco and now there are 50 but the checkout page still goes to 404 ?

I want to think maybe they are testing something and it'll go live soon, but I'd hate to miss out for not figuring out some weird loophole others found. 

Edited by Gabi_says

1 hour ago, Gabi_says said:

Yesterday there were 55 tickets left for the silent disco and now there are 50 but the checkout page still goes to 404 ?

I want to think maybe they are testing something and it'll go live soon, but I'd hate to miss out for not figuring out some weird loophole others found. 

I noticed that too, I’m sure if there was a loophole some genius on here would of worked it out already and we would be buying the tickets. 

Charm x

No idea what’s going on with this silent disco. Can’t checkout or find out what it’s about. Looks good, but fuck paying more for something within the fence and stuff it if it isn’t easy to navigate. 

Edited by kalifire

On 6/8/2019 at 12:01 PM, Gabi_says said:

Down to 40 tickets now... 

https://www.cineramageddon.com/product/ibiza-silent-disco-with-fatboy-slim-2315/

Edited by Gabi_says

1 minute ago, crazyfool1 said:

pretty intimate gig then :) will forward link to friend ... might be worth a shout cheers 

There are 60 tickets (I guess that's the number of cars available) but there are also 2000 pairs of headphones for those not in a car. From the website:

Advance booking of the cars is advised if you want to the full experience, but you can still be part of the thrilling cinematic journey by arriving early to secure one of the 2,000 headphones available for each screening.

Just now, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

There are 60 tickets (I guess that's the number of cars available) but there are also 2000 pairs of headphones for those not in a car. From the website:

Advance booking of the cars is advised if you want to the full experience, but you can still be part of the thrilling cinematic journey by arriving early to secure one of the 2,000 headphones available for each screening.

Ah :) thought that was a bit small ....might go for the standup headphone bit ... not sure how i will cope with dancing in a car .... although im getting the 404 error currently