Cineramageddon

FuzzyDunlop

I didn't think it was ticketed? my only experience of it was walking the wrong way when we arrived on the thursday in 2017 and coming across it and thinking 'oh yeah that's new this year lets check it out' and having a wander through the trees into where the cinema is. We didn't watch a film to be fair so it may be different to get into the cars if a film is on but my understanding was that it was first come first served

In '17 you had to pre-book the cars - online beforehand initially - then it was deposit for the headphones. 

You could turn up on the night and get headphones with a deposit though, but not necessarily a car. 

They sold out relatively quickly last time but it was first time out. 

I didn't go there for a film last festival, but I know a couple who did. 

23 minutes ago, vintagelaureate said:

In '17 you had to pre-book the cars - online beforehand initially - then it was deposit for the headphones. 

You could turn up on the night and get headphones with a deposit though, but not necessarily a car. 

They sold out relatively quickly last time but it was first time out. 

I didn't go there for a film last festival, but I know a couple who did. 

Thank you

1 hour ago, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

Also I saw thread title and thought the lineup was here, woe upon all ye who blight these fair lands with vague thread titles

in fairness the thread title isnt "Cineramageddon Lineup" is it

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

The website isn't working particularly well (not even sure it's supposed to be live yet) but I just bagged myself a car for Fatboy Slim's silent disco at 23:15 on the Wednesday! Get amongst it @FuzzyDunlop

https://www.cineramageddon.com/product/ibiza-silent-disco-with-fatboy-slim-2315/

Edited by Supernintendo Chalmers
  • Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

The website isn't working particularly well (not even sure it's supposed to be live yet) but I just bagged myself a car for Fatboy Slim's silent disco at 23:15 on the Wednesday! Get amongst it @FuzzyDunlop

https://www.cineramageddon.com/product/ibiza-silent-disco-with-fatboy-slim-2315/

I just get a 404 when going to checkout

1 hour ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

I was too slow. Thanks though... if thry are back on tomorrow, hopefully I can nab one!

Edited by FuzzyDunlop

53 minutes ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

Didn't realise you had to pay! Thought it was a "just keep the crowd a reasonable size" type thing.

I was going to go for it/would still have gone for it but don't know my shifts yet.

Only got my arse to Cineramageddon on the Monday last time. And even then I had to sweet talk the stewards (The Mondays have changed so much).

A brilliant looking venue if I've ever seen one. Another walk in art gallery. If you like cars, they've got cars.

44 minutes ago, Gnomicide said:

Up in Smoke, Bladerunner and Bladerunner 2049

https://www.cineramageddon.com/product-category/friday/

Oh. I like volunteering. But...

In case I'm off that evening, can anyone clarify if you can just walk in?

I can see the haze above that field like the campfires of old.

6 hours ago, MrZigster said:

Didn't realise you had to pay! Thought it was a "just keep the crowd a reasonable size" type thing.

I was going to go for it/would still have gone for it but don't know my shifts yet.

Only got my arse to Cineramageddon on the Monday last time. And even then I had to sweet talk the stewards (The Mondays have changed so much).

A brilliant looking venue if I've ever seen one. Another walk in art gallery. If you like cars, they've got cars.

The money is refunded afterwards