Slam Dunk Festival 2020

Dukey

9 minutes ago, a6l6e6x said:

Could someone whip up an idea of a clashfinder for this? Currently looks clash heavy for me and I may just end up alternating the 2 main stages

Yeah it’s looking clash heavy for me so I’ll probably do the same.

Also, If anyone has any recommendations for the bands earlier on in the day can you send them my way to narrow my listening down a bit? As I’m not aware of a lot of the bands lower down the bill.

17 minutes ago, foolee said:

Yeah it’s looking clash heavy for me so I’ll probably do the same.

Also, If anyone has any recommendations for the bands earlier on in the day can you send them my way to narrow my listening down a bit? As I’m not aware of a lot of the bands lower down the bill.

Free Throw, Movements, Sleep On It

It’s looking good for me. Seems like my biggest clash might be Four Year Strong and Code Orange but Code Orange are the most exciting band on planet Earth so I’ll choose them. 

Obviously the clashfinder isn’t accurate but based on those times, my day goes: 

Blood Youth > Deez Nuts > Dance Gavin Dance > The Story So Far > Stray From The Path > Your Demise > Code Orange > Motion City Soundtrack > The Wonder Years 

34 minutes ago, Chavmeisterdeluxe said:

Nice one, I hope the actual time are different to that. I'm happy to run where I need to but those top clashes are silly. Billy T, Sum 41, FYS and Refused all clashing.....it must be pretty clear to them the fan base would be quite similar. Not with the ticket price now based in that atm.

1 minute ago, kjvffm said:

Who we thinking for the secret set this year? Busted last year was amazing but can’t imagine them getting anything similar this time. Would love YMAS/BMTH maybe but not sure they are around or would really fit the bill?

My guess would be Creeper given the album is out the day before Slam Dunk weekend 

9 minutes ago, thewayiam said:

Surely they aren't going to clash Billy Talent, FYS and Refused?, that's my festival right there. The Used well and truly fucked this didn't they.

That clashfinder (which looks like it'd be fairly accurate) only shows a 5 min overlap of BT and FYS and nothing with Refused so hopefully works out for you.

2 minutes ago, kjvffm said:

Who we thinking for the secret set this year? Busted last year was amazing but can’t imagine them getting anything similar this time. Would love YMAS/BMTH maybe but not sure they are around or would really fit the bill?

I thinking Hayley William's, loved Paramore but here solo is terrible 

5 minutes ago, Chavmeisterdeluxe said:

That clashfinder (which looks like it'd be fairly accurate) only shows a 5 min overlap of BT and FYS and nothing with Refused so hopefully works out for you.

Nope because Refused clash with Sum 41 and 5 minutes of BT will be a main song. Unfortunately I think that's me out. There is bits I'd bothered with earlier than that but not if the rest doesn't work. It's definitely nowhere near last yeRs standards