Slam Dunk Festival 2020

Dukey

1 minute ago, Jericode said:

Don Broco was enough for me to want a ticket, I've just been skint for months :lol:

Not much of a fan of Broco myself and Sum 41 don't really do it for me so need another headliner to pull me in.
Saying that I'll end up buying a ticket regardless. 😂

23 hours ago, sacred shape said:

Where did you hear about the Aaron West tour?

Can't say but apparently it's getting announced tomorrow and it's a smaller tour than the one in September. Guessing they'll be at Slam Dunk because there is no Leeds date and there is also that Slam Dunk announcement tomorrow

Edited by justanothername
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, justanothername said:

Can't say but apparently it's getting announced tomorrow and it's a smaller tour than the one in September. Guessing they'll be at Slam Dunk because there is no Leeds date and there is also that Slam Dunk announcement tomorrow

Think the Slam Dunk announcement is just rest of Jager stage isn't it? But might be wrong on this. Either way be great if Soupy pulls double duty, first Aaron West show I saw was at Slam Dunk several years back and would make a lot of sense with Wonder Years already being there. 

1 hour ago, BlackFoxx said:

Think the Slam Dunk announcement is just rest of Jager stage isn't it? But might be wrong on this. Either way be great if Soupy pulls double duty, first Aaron West show I saw was at Slam Dunk several years back and would make a lot of sense with Wonder Years already being there. 

Is it? I haven't seen anything to suggest that it is. SD social media have even said that there are more bands coming after announcing Sleeps which suggests to me that it's just a general announcement. I just think with their being an Aaron West tour and a Slam Dunk announcement tomorrow it just seems likely that at least there will be a solo show and hopefully a full band show.

41 minutes ago, justanothername said:

Is it? I haven't seen anything to suggest that it is. SD social media have even said that there are more bands coming after announcing Sleeps which suggests to me that it's just a general announcement. I just think with their being an Aaron West tour and a Slam Dunk announcement tomorrow it just seems likely that at least there will be a solo show and hopefully a full band show.

Sorry re-reading their FB post it doesn't explicitly say that its just that stage, so could well be other bands. Last year I think they did continue doing a couple of stage by stage reveals around this time though.