Slam Dunk Festival 2020

Dukey

24 minutes ago, thewayiam said:

Pretty sure it's been confirmed The Interrupters won't be there this year

By who? To me it looks like they are waiting for their Jan/Feb shows* to be done before they announce themselves for anything else in Europe which may or may not include Slam Dunk. They are suspiciously off the Mega Hella Tour euro dates and I can't imagine a band that tours as much as they do wouldn't do some summer Euro fests when they are already active and have space in their diary.

*speaking of which they have The Skints and Buster Shuffle supporting them, that's gonna be a great night out.

Edited by jump

17 hours ago, jump said:

By who? To me it looks like they are waiting for their Jan/Feb shows* to be done before they announce themselves for anything else in Europe which may or may not include Slam Dunk. They are suspiciously off the Mega Hella Tour euro dates and I can't imagine a band that tours as much as they do wouldn't do some summer Euro fests when they are already active and have space in their diary.

*speaking of which they have The Skints and Buster Shuffle supporting them, that's gonna be a great night out.

Slam Dunk said hopefully next year

Screenshot_20200119-083357_Facebook.jpg

2 hours ago, thewayiam said:

I can honestly say that I wouldn't need to go to that stage at all this year, it's very poor for me compared to last years.

It's getting closer to not attending atm.

Think I’d only be up for Reel Big Fish to be honest, hopefully they won’t clash with Billy Talent

4 hours ago, justanothername said:

The Upsides in full is amazing, might get my ticket soon for this. Also I've heard some things about an Aaron West tour for May. No idea if they're going to be playing Slam Dunk but I would love to see them added to the line up. Soupy could just do an acoustic set but I'd really love a full band show.

Where did you hear about the Aaron West tour?