Slam Dunk Festival 2020

Dukey

8 hours ago, Andre91 said:

Main Stage 1: Sum 41 / Billy Talent / The Used / Creeper 

Main Stage 2: Don Broco / Angels & Airwaves / State Champs / The Story So Far 

Tasty yet clashy. 

Where do we think the second stage would go at the Leeds site though? They’ve still got the 2 heavy stages to announce so would assume they would go in the tent same as before and the PID stage will be in the same place. The only way I can see it happening is expanding the site which would explain the move last year out of the city. 

20 hours ago, moams said:

Where do we think the second stage would go at the Leeds site though? They’ve still got the 2 heavy stages to announce so would assume they would go in the tent same as before and the PID stage will be in the same place. The only way I can see it happening is expanding the site which would explain the move last year out of the city. 

Theyd just shove PiD in a tent I expect. 

Forgot to mention this at the time but in the kerrang interview with Deryk when they were announced he said they were looking forward to "sharing a stage' with Don Broco. Not that they'd necessarily know that early in the game whether that's actually how things are going down or not, worth a mention.

1 hour ago, Chavmeisterdeluxe said:

Cos they're fucking shit live and don't deserve what they got last year?

I’m a huge NOFX fan, but last year took the piss, even by their standards. I left and went to the bar. 

regardless of whether they deserve it or not, NOFX/that stage is a huge draw for the festival now. 

3 hours ago, Traher666 said:

I’m a huge NOFX fan, but last year took the piss, even by their standards. I left and went to the bar. 

regardless of whether they deserve it or not, NOFX/that stage is a huge draw for the festival now. 

To be fair I'm sure theyd get paid the same. Given the amount of effort they put in to their live performances I doubt if they would care where they played, would still draw a big crowd into the tent regardless.

On 11/11/2019 at 1:01 PM, Chavmeisterdeluxe said:

Theyd just shove PiD in a tent I expect. 

But again where would the tent go at the Leeds site? If the layout stays the same and I can’t see them getting rid of any of the smaller stages there isn’t really room for a tent either. But this could just be me hoping that Broco and Sum 41 don’t clash when I know for a fact they will do. 

8 minutes ago, Jericode said:

I didn't even know 3OH!3 were still a thing.

Won't lie if they're on the proper line-up I'd watch it.

The club nights have been playing them a lot more recently, not sure if that's anything to go by.
But often they do start playing a lot more of artists that are playing the fest.