Slam Dunk Festival 2020

Dukey

From Twitter:

Don Broco headlining with 10 others - State Champs, The Wonder Years, Mayday Parade, Motion City Soundtrack, Four Year Strong, Knuckle Puck, Ice Nine Kills, Bayside, Issues and Hand Like Houses. 

Love Don Broco and know some of Four Year Strong, any other recommendations as don't really know the rest? 

43 minutes ago, foolee said:

From Twitter:

Don Broco headlining with 10 others - State Champs, The Wonder Years, Mayday Parade, Motion City Soundtrack, Four Year Strong, Knuckle Puck, Ice Nine Kills, Bayside, Issues and Hand Like Houses. 

Love Don Broco and know some of Four Year Strong, any other recommendations as don't really know the rest? 

Motion City Soundtrack are amazing! 

26 minutes ago, TommyS said:

Take Don Broco out of the announcement and that would be a class first announcement. 

Was a little lacklustre for the first headliner, fingers crossed for all the other stage headliners!
Rest of the line up they've killed it though!

35 minutes ago, Jericode said:

They nearly always announce the Fireball-esque stage on it's own don't they? There wasn't likely to be anything in the first announcement for the stage.

Aye, usually Impericon and Fireball stage get announced in full as their own announcements.

This might be the dullest Slamdunk first announcement I've ever seen. I'm pretty sure half of the roster played in either '17 or '16? The only temptation so far is Motion City Soundtrack at a push.

Also please tell me prices aren't going to be staying the same as they were this year with Don Broco headlining?

5 minutes ago, Fleetwood_Mac_And_Cheese said:

This might be the dullest Slamdunk first announcement I've ever seen. I'm pretty sure half of the roster played in either '17 or '16? The only temptation so far is Motion City Soundtrack at a push.

Also please tell me prices aren't going to be staying the same as they were this year with Don Broco headlining?

the first "early bird" tickets are the same price as last year - the rest will be more expensive.

Buy 'em with this link, and help support efestivals.
https://www.seetickets.com/tour/slam-dunk-festival-2020?aff=efestivals

I'm just happy with The Wonder Years and FYS and Knuckle Puck are decent for me as well. Wouldn't mind seeing State Champs or Broadside either if nothing else was on. 

On 9/24/2019 at 7:39 PM, Andre91 said:

Two people have posted on the Download forums that they’ve heard some rumours about the lineup: 

1. The Wonder Years doing The Upsides in full 

It hasn't been confirmed yet but that's the logo for the upsides isn't it...

Edited by justanothername

9 hours ago, Andre91 said:

I think it’ll be someone headlining the heavier stage that BFMV headlined last year. I would love it to be The Ghost Inside but I’m going for WSS being announced after their Brixton show. 

WSS and Beartooth to do the Jagermeister would be mental.

Can see main stage looking like:

Don Broco / Frank Carter / Bowling For Soup / State Champs

On 9/26/2019 at 2:01 PM, justanothername said:

I'm just happy with The Wonder Years and FYS and Knuckle Puck are decent for me as well. Wouldn't mind seeing State Champs or Broadside either if nothing else was on. 

It hasn't been confirmed yet but that's the logo for the upsides isn't it...

Don't tease me like this, The Upsides in full would be just perfect!