State Champs
We The Kings
Knuckle Puck
The Dirty Nil
Greyscale

Alkaline Trio, FYS and Marmozets clashing....change it haha

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm surprised no one has mentioned the Fireball tour which is normally a clue for the Fireball stage if it comes back next year. Less Than Jake, Goldfinger, Save Ferris and Thieves of Liberty plus local bands opening at each date with Millie Manders at the London date, I think the tix price is worth it just for Millie Manders (who is fucking electric live) and Save Ferris alone.

13 hours ago, Andre91 said:

Fireball Stage will be full of the same crap it is every year. People love that though and it’ll be rammed as always. 

I honestly hope not, the punk in drublic was a breath of fresh air last year. I'd love to see them start going in for bands like Decedents, Offspring, or Rancid to headline that stage next year.

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Traher666 said:

I honestly hope not, the punk in drublic was a breath of fresh air last year. I'd love to see them start going in for bands like Decedents, Offspring, or Rancid to headline that stage next year.

Tbh I'd rather it not turn into the Download of punk and have some young bands there. I'm mean NoFX wrote Dinosaurs Must Die slating the VH1 nostalgia culture which they are still singing in their 50s, I feel the same about Less Than Jake and Reel Big Fish constantly headlining too.

1 hour ago, jump said:

Tbh I'd rather it not turn into the Download of punk and have some young bands there. I'm mean NoFX wrote Dinosaurs Must Die slating the VH1 nostalgia culture which they are still singing in their 50s, I feel the same about Less Than Jake and Reel Big Fish constantly headlining too.

I think my point was that if it's going to be the stage that all the older nostalgic bands play on, i'd much rather it was at least bands that didn't play year in year out.

On 8/27/2019 at 12:00 PM, Andre91 said:

A Day To Remember. 

It's amusing how quick you change your headline views, they were going to headline Download next year at the start of this month.

Naturally I don't think they've got a chance of doing that. Lead singer doesn't have the voice needed to translate into the pop shit.

37 minutes ago, thewayiam said:

It's amusing how quick you change your headline views, they were going to headline Download next year at the start of this month.

Naturally I don't think they've got a chance of doing that. Lead singer doesn't have the voice needed to translate into the pop shit.

If you bother to read my reasons in other threads why I’ve changed my mind, it’d make sense to you. 

3 hours ago, Andre91 said:

You wouldn’t need to because all other future headline performances would pale in comparison to the party Broco would bring. 

49 minutes ago, Jericode said:

Broco headlining would be absolutely mental. Make it happen.

I have to agree, only recently got into them and how? They are epic so a chance to see an act I've never seen would be perfect, they'd smash it. 

Felt like having another go

Monster Energy: Don Broco Sum 41, Skindred, The Story So Far, Mayday Parade, Four Year Strong,Trash Boat Dream State

Fireball: Frank Turner & The Sleeping Souls, Alkaline Trio, The Living End, MxPx, OFF! , Masked Intruder, Imperial Lesiure

Impericion: Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes, Ho9909, Drug Church, Basement, Show Me The Body, Single Mothers, Gouge Away

Jagermister: While She Sleeps, Asking Alexandra, Perebuter, Ghostemane Venom Prison, Employed To Serve, Lotus Eater

Marshall Amp: Motion City Soundtrack, Laura Jane Grace & The Devouring Mothers, Frank Iero & The Future Violents, Dinosaur Pile Upr, A, Puppy, Knuckle Puck 

Dickies: The Blackout or Kids In Glass Houses, Fidlar, Joyce Manor, PUP,  Culture Abuse, Dune Rats, Press Club, Nervus

Key Club Left: Yonaka, Muncie Girls, Black Futures, Penghsui, Honey Lung, Floorboards, High Praise

Key Club right: The Armed, Holding Abscene, Wicca Phase Spring Enteral, Blood Youth, Bad Nerves, Higher Power, St Pierre snake invasion

Acoustic: Jamie Lenman, Cavetown, Brightr, Johnny Lloyd, Pay The Man, Frank Turner (Announce him in the programme or something) 

Secret set only because I'd like it to happen again: Enter Shikari in the Jagermister under the name Rat Race

Edited by Alex Winstone

20 hours ago, Alex Winstone said:

Felt like having another go

Monster Energy: Don Broco Sum 41, Skindred, The Story So Far, Mayday Parade, Four Year Strong,Trash Boat Dream State

Fireball: Frank Turner & The Sleeping Souls, Alkaline Trio, The Living End, MxPx, OFF! , Masked Intruder, Imperial Lesiure

Impericion: Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes, Ho9909, Drug Church, Basement, Show Me The Body, Single Mothers, Gouge Away

Jagermister: While She Sleeps, Asking Alexandra, Perebuter, Ghostemane Venom Prison, Employed To Serve, Lotus Eater

Marshall Amp: Motion City Soundtrack, Laura Jane Grace & The Devouring Mothers, Frank Iero & The Future Violents, Dinosaur Pile Upr, A, Puppy, Knuckle Puck 

Dickies: The Blackout or Kids In Glass Houses, Fidlar, Joyce Manor, PUP,  Culture Abuse, Dune Rats, Press Club, Nervus

Key Club Left: Yonaka, Muncie Girls, Black Futures, Penghsui, Honey Lung, Floorboards, High Praise

Key Club right: The Armed, Holding Abscene, Wicca Phase Spring Enteral, Blood Youth, Bad Nerves, Higher Power, St Pierre snake invasion

Acoustic: Jamie Lenman, Cavetown, Brightr, Johnny Lloyd, Pay The Man, Frank Turner (Announce him in the programme or something) 

Secret set only because I'd like it to happen again: Enter Shikari in the Jagermister under the name Rat Race

Needs more ska!