Belladrum 2019

ski64

All, 

Couldn't see a listing for 2019 so thought I would start one. 

Basically looking for any tips for this festival as its our first visit. Coming for the 3 days and arriving on the Thursday. 

Where to camp, what time are bands on from Thursday any other do`s and don't`s cheers 

Not for me this year. Shame as it's a good festival but the line up was dire when I decided to head south instead. It's improved but not enough :) 

It's really laid back and chilled. Anywhere is good to camp although we were always in red I think before I started going in my campervan. Thursday is tea time start I think although it tends to be empty until later. A mix of people coming from work and setting up and those getting on it in the campsite before getting into the arena. If the ceilidh is still on on Thurs it's a good laugh. Other than that, make sure you check out the seedlings tent, I have seen some amazing bands in there in front of pretty small crowds. Also check out the house bands Colonel Mustard and MacFloyd. Colonel Mustard is like being slapped in the face by happy and MacFloyd are just a great Pink Floyd tribute.

• Upvote 1