Sign in to follow this  
Mich1268

ID coach tickets

Hi all, has anyone been ID’d getting their ticket? Son has lost his driving license and don’t want him to take passport. Hope you can help

Yep he will need photo ID in order to receive the tickets, they give out the tickets mid way through the journey at a random point. Maybe get him a replacement driving license? Depending on his age he might also get ID checked at the bars, so always worth carrying something when inside the festival too. 

He could put the passport into a lockup for safe keeping. Take a photo of the ticket.

Also lock ups give over 18 wristbands to use in the bars. Show ID to get wristband and then they store it for you safely until hometime. If he looks under 25 or so

• Upvote 1

Replacement driving license only takes a week to come through. I did it a couple of months ago. 

Why do you need ID if your photo’s on the ticket?

Can't remember being asked for id. You get you ticket checked at the gate. Only time I've had me passport with me was because I was flying in. Straight in the lock ups. 

It varies, probably depending on the driver. Some have reported absolutely needing a form of photo ID to receive your ticket on the coach. On other times the coach driver just hands them out without asking for any ID.  Best prepare for worst case scenario.

As I'm disabled I only get one ticket for myself so what am I going to do.... She's either got to get coach or follow coach or I'm going in the car to follow said bloody coach and get tickets at other end.. 

I'm not going to let my girl drive following the coach by herself so I'm hoping that the blokes a nice driver cos I'm in trouble otherwise... 

I've got one hell of stuff going on.. While we were away my baby Eliza when back into hospital and my dad's had a fuck off cancer lump taken off his arm and limph nobes.. (spelling wrong unlucky lol) so if he says no it's game over for me. 

When I went in 2016 on the coach they asked for ID but not photo ID - so a credit or debit card.  My email this year says ID but not photo ID but annoyingly doesn't specify what they will accept.