Full lineup today. . . .

Cooperman83

1 hour ago, sisco said:

The fact that Tame’s website says Friday (and all their other performances are correct on there) plus Neil has 2 bits of info saying Foals are Saturday, well I’m pretty sure the whole Foals/Friday thing is wrong. 

Oh, I thought Neil had two bits of info saying they were Friday? Hence why people are wondering if it means Tame Impala have been moved. Otherwise, I dont know why it would have been suggested in the first place

I'm hungover though, so I may well be remembering things wrong!

If they're Saturday, it must be a secret set, no?

31 minutes ago, vintagelaureate said:

Who is anticipated to be the JP Friday headliner? Orbital? Could that not be The Streets?

Interpol....? I have no idea where they would place. But I fear that I'm going to lose them to clashes as they are apparently also on Friday....ffs

1 hour ago, vintagelaureate said:

Who is anticipated to be the JP Friday headliner? Orbital? Could that not be The Streets?

People keep getting me excited by mentioning Orbital. To the point where I'm now going to be fairly pissed off if it doesn't happen, despite there being no proof of it.

1 hour ago, WS_Jack_III said:

It would be bonkers for them not to be on in their 30th year.

29 minutes ago, bombfrog said:

It would be bonkers if Daft Punk didn't headline the 50th anniversary, but unfortunately me saying it isn't going to make it happen.

Did someone have info ages back they were playing? I'm sure that's where it all stemmed from.

On 5/24/2019 at 4:35 PM, sisco said:

It is a possibility.  We all thought they’d be headlining it at 1 point

6 hours ago, sisco said:

Oddly we all thought The Streets could be an other headliner this year and then when the poster came out changed our minds to JP.  Guess they could still sub it.

not really, plenty of people thought The Streets headlining the Other was nonsense.

9 minutes ago, Jake9502 said:

Has there ever been a bank holiday Monday line up drop?

Glasto thingy? ??

I'm assuming it's virtually impossible for a line up drop tomorrow?

Nothings impossible... but I think we'll have at least Block 9 before the full drop.

On 5/25/2019 at 10:17 AM, Zoo Music Girl said:

Orbital would be amazing but will just be a clash! Would still love em to be there though. 

I really hope The Streets aren't headlining for the selfish reason that I really want to see them and that means I probably won't. Where did that info come from? I could see Streets being on Other I guess? Too small for Other sub?

I feel the exact same about the Streets

23 minutes ago, DareToDibble said:

My memory of past years is terrible. John Peel doesn’t normally get its own announcement does it?

If not then I guess we’re only waiting on Block 9 before the full line up?

Nah JP comes with the full thing usually. Block9 and possibly another before the full poster next week I assume. 

30 minutes ago, Justiceforcedave said:

Ha! No. I meant an embargo imposed by Glasto, not an embargo imposed because of contractual commitments elsewhere. I could have interpreted the info wrong but I’m fairly sure I haven’t. I guess we’ll see on Wednesday.

Monday..... Off

Tuesday..... Off

Wednesday..... Off but day out with the family planned

Thursday and Friday.... Work but all the bosses are off.

Yep, Wednesday it is!

17 minutes ago, sisco said:

Monday..... Off

Tuesday..... Off

Wednesday..... Off but day out with the family planned

Thursday and Friday.... Work but all the bosses are off.

Yep, Wednesday it is!

Yeah going along with this Wednesday is the only day I’m in work too!

55 minutes ago, Justiceforcedave said:

Ha! No. I meant an embargo imposed by Glasto, not an embargo imposed because of contractual commitments elsewhere. I could have interpreted the info wrong but I’m fairly sure I haven’t. I guess we’ll see on Wednesday.

You best be right...

leek_and_stilton_quiche_08524_16x9.jpg