Full lineup today. . . .

Cooperman83

Just now, Hugh Jass said:

That’s just what I asked... There’s already a fair amount of stuff I want to see on Sunday. They’ll inevitably end up clashing with something.

Ha, within seconds of each other.  Now Sunday would suit me.  JP headliner to finish the weekend off, lovely. 

3 minutes ago, Mezhyp1 said:

Do they have other dates? I saw Mike Skinner and a couple of mates just walking about early evening one night in 2017, they might make a weekend of it 

Was that the day they did Tonga in the rum shack? 

It was pretty much an in and out job as they did  a brief video about it.

I would be 90% certain The Streets will be Sunday.

1 minute ago, Divein said:

Was that the day they did Tonga in the rum shack? 

It was pretty much an in and out job as they did  a brief video about it.

I would be 90% certain The Streets will be Sunday.

I’m sure in his interview a while back confirming his common appearance that he said something about something special earlier too

5 minutes ago, found home in 2009 said:

I'd like to see Dutty Moonshine Band, but not enough to miss a headliner. If they are on 00:15 to 1am in Rum Shack, I've got no chance do I?

Being a saddo and replying to my own comment but Frank Turner in Avalon to naughty corner for Dutty Moonshine band seems doable and a great first night of the festival for me.

Unless Tame Impala are other headliners. In which case I'd have a dilemma. Anybody know if Tame Impala are headlining other?

8 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

Clash with the Cure, depending on the Pyramid sub I still might get to see them.

Could they sub the Other that day? 

It is a possibility.  We all thought they’d be headlining it at 1 point

Just now, found home in 2009 said:

Being a saddo and replying to my own comment but Frank Turner in Avalon to naughty corner for Dutty Moonshine band seems doable and a great first night of the festival for me.

Unless Tame Impala are other headliners. In which case I'd have a dilemma. Anybody know if Tame Impala are headlining other?

They are meant to be.... sorry

1 minute ago, found home in 2009 said:

All road point to them headlining Friday....however there was a nugget of information that appeared a few days ago to say they could now be Sunday. I cant remember where it come from though.

12 minutes ago, sisco said:

They are meant to be.... sorry

ah well at least you put me out of my misery quickly

8 minutes ago, Divein said:

All road point to them headlining Friday....however there was a nugget of information that appeared a few days ago to say they could now be Sunday. I cant remember where it come from though.

ok a slimmer of hope.

Been in the rum shack before, but can't really remember it. Does it actually sell rum and if so is it decent? Quite partial to a nice rum.

5 minutes ago, found home in 2009 said:

ah well at least you put me out of my misery quickly

ok a slimmer of hope.

Been in the rum shack before, but can't really remember it. Does it actually sell rum and if so is it decent? Quite partial to a nice rum.

No rum and it's not technically a shack either. Bit of a nightmare for a pedant like myself. 

Won't be back. 

1 minute ago, Ddiamondd said:

The Cure, Tame Impala, The Streets and Janelle Monae potentially headliners of the four biggest stages on Sunday night

Who was it saying that this year lacked firepower? Woof.

What??? Are Tame Impala Sunday now rather than Friday?

Tame Impala's website says Friday. Not meaning to sound rude but I think people are just clutching at straws and shuffling things about to make it work with what they want to happen, trying to convince themselves of other possibilities sort of thing.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, jyoung said:

Tame Impala's website says Friday. Not meaning to sound rude but I think people are just clutching at straws and shuffling things about to make it work with what they want to happen, trying to convince themselves of other possibilities sort of thing.

Not quite. Neil has one bit of info that put Foals as Other headliners Friday. Don’t think he was taking it too seriously though and hasn’t updated the line-up page.

8 minutes ago, MEGABOWL said:

Not quite. Neil has one bit of info that put Foals as Other headliners Friday. Don’t think he was taking it too seriously though and hasn’t updated the line-up page.

True but I wouldn't give much clout to that 'bit of info' given he already said a) it wasn't from anyone with a track record and b) it was from someone who "heard word via a mate of Foals management"

Hardly the most believable, I mean, I could start that rumour. I could be wrong of course but I think there are Foals fans on here and it's a glimmer of hope to cling to. Saying Tame Impala moved to Sunday so that Foals could play Friday even though their site says Friday and Foals have an entire weekend free anyway? I don't know.

As I said though, maybe I'm completely wrong. 

Edited by jyoung