Full lineup today. . . .

Cooperman83

I enjoy a decent hoax topic of this ilk in the lead up to final announcements. It keeps me occupied on my break in the absence of any proper news. This one lacked a specific time which means the OP won’t be able to come back at said time to drop a trollface meme. Plenty time for another though.

As the day goes by, the OP is getting more down votes!

Poor guy/gal.. may have been acting on information they thought was solid.

Might have been delayed due to Theresa hogging the media.

5 minutes ago, stuie said:

I don't get down votes (innocent until proven guilty) as there's a while to go today yet - OP may be right 

Still time but with Pangea announcement and the separate tweet from Emily about Lauren's show next week I think that's it for today.

Still reluctant to downvote based on that though, the only part i'm slightly annoyed about was the lack of depth behind the "prediction". Tough to distinguish what is an actual attempt at trolling these days especially when there are no screenshots of fake betting slips....

3 minutes ago, stuie said:

They were on -16 before today so there is a possibility they were trolling/don't care about internet points and just said it for the shits & gigs.

I think we're so desperate for the big drop, we'll blindly accept anyone as being an "in the know" ?

3 minutes ago, lazzareo said:

I don't get down votes (innocent until proven guilty) as there's a while to go today yet - OP may be right 

I doubt very much it's going to be announced now today.  Everyone is just about to disappear to the pub as bank holiday kicks off!

Just now, stuie said:

I doubt very much it's going to be announced now today.  Everyone is just about to disappear to the pub as bank holiday kicks off!

As soon as Pangea was announced there wasn’t going to be a full lineup drop