Full lineup today. . . .

Cooperman83

6 minutes ago, matichin said:

New PM odds order run as: Boris, Gove, Raab, Leadsom, Hunt, Javid. 

What a rubbish headliner drop

With secret set by No Deal Brexit and electoral alliance with Nigel Farage. What a shit house!

56 minutes ago, lazzareo said:

There are a good number of us on auto alerts for when web pages changes behind the scenes prior to going live.  It's usually a good indicator of things happening behind the scenes however I wouldn't read anything into this as can be minor changes such as rewording a  paragraph etc...

Ah I see... well, kind of.

I work with website content and changes are all made off line before being published.  Even sites with CMS don't usually make any live changes so I'm don't understand what's being picked up.

But I hope your alerts are right! :)

Edited by stuie

1 minute ago, Mr.Tease said:

With secret set by No Deal Brexit and electoral alliance with Nigel Farage. What a shit house!

On the plus side, the Cassetteboy & DJ Rubbish set in Glade will have so much material to work with after this endless bullshit. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, bennyhana22 said:

Clutch away, Davo.

No-one more frustrated than me after the 'definitely Friday' became 'probably Monday'!!

:)

Ben

I guess that they could always withhold Acradia and Block 9 if they aren't ready by next week? I seem to recall years ago that Arcadia was mostly TBC or Special Guests when the main drop came and then there was a separate announcement where the gaps were filled in. I think that LeftField was like that a few times too. Unless my memory really has gone.

2 minutes ago, matichin said:

On the plus side, the Cassetteboy & DJ Rubbish set in Glade will have so much material to work with after this endless bullshit. 

Can you imagine how good a new series of Spitting Image would be right now.  TV Gold without any doubt. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, bennyhana22 said:

Clutch away, Davo.

No-one more frustrated than me after the 'definitely Friday' became 'probably Monday'!!

:)

Ben

I know how frustrating! I guess my line of thinking is that area drops have their own deadlines they work to, and if things get delayed for whatever reason then that's obviously unfortunate - but I would have thought the big drop date would be locked in some time ago and wouldn't shift because of the difficulties that arise in delaying it, i.e. informing all the acts, press agreements, publishing agreements etc. etc. Now of course, that doesn't mean the big drop date is today, but I do believe that it will drop on the intended date, whatever date that may be! 

2 minutes ago, djdavejohnson said:

I know how frustrating! I guess my line of thinking is that area drops have their own deadlines they work to, and if things get delayed for whatever reason then that's obviously unfortunate - but I would have thought the big drop date would be locked in some time ago and wouldn't shift because of the difficulties that arise in delaying it, i.e. informing all the acts, press agreements, publishing agreements etc. etc. Now of course, that doesn't mean the big drop date is today, but I do believe that it will drop on the intended date, whatever date that may be! 

Yeh, I think the final date would have been locked and loaded, and not changing for anything. Certain areas being delayed may explain why in previous years some areas have come later....

4 minutes ago, Sasperella said:

Yeh, I think the final date would have been locked and loaded, and not changing for anything. Certain areas being delayed may explain why in previous years some areas have come later....

It could be argued as well that maybe an area prefers a post big-drop announcement - Glastonbury coverage in the window shortly after will be at maximum exposure! Especially if the areas left to announce have some big announcements of their own...

...looking at you Block9 and Arcadia :ph34r:

8 minutes ago, Sasperella said:

Also, I think we had fab info (it wasn't from you was it, Sas...?) that the last three full drops have been 22 days before gates open.

We're currently at 33 days out. That's a big difference, notwithstanding #thereisnopattern

Ben

Just now, bennyhana22 said:

Also, I think we had fab info (it wasn't from you was it, Sas...?) that the last three full drops have been 22 days before gates open.

We're currently at 33 days out. That's a big difference, notwithstanding #thereisnopattern

Ben

It was indeed. And the rational part of my brain still thinks (knows?) that it's too early, particularly as areas are left to come....but damnit, this thread has got me all giddy!!!

EE is doing a live show from the farm with Laverne next friday.... I think that will be the full lineup announcement day?? the date of 31st May fits with previous years releases also... 

Not that I dont wish it is today like 

15 minutes ago, Havors said:

EE is doing a live show from the farm with Laverne next friday.... I think that will be the full lineup announcement day?? the date of 31st May fits with previous years releases also... 

This is far too sensible a suggestion! Roll on next week.

17 minutes ago, Havors said:

No I don’t think so. There’s no real ‘event’ of releasing the stage times. What can they really do for it? She could just as easily be talking about acts that were announced days prior, or keeping tight lipped about acts to be announced a few days later.