Full lineup today. . . .

Cooperman83

9 minutes ago, mb23 said:

I'm gonna go for the latter.

15 minutes ago, tarw said:

As Neil hasn’t answered he is either getting the popcorn out to watch the frenzy or typing up the line up page

He’s currently looking at the news forum. Unless he’s left the browser open on that while he’s typing it all up

1 hour ago, lazzareo said:

Probably a red herring but my page alerts from Siblin are going crazy today.

What's this now?

32 minutes ago, mazola said:

Just checked his post history, called Cure, Stormzy and Macca, plus Kylie for legend in October.

I'd say that this is good enough to make me believe the OP until proven otherwise!

Absolutely no chance. BBC is a Glastonbury's media partner,  they're not going to steal the stoplight from Radio 1's One Big Weekend this weekend.

Reckon it'll drop Bank Holiday Monday so Emily can discuss it the next day on the Radio 1 at Worthy Farm show.

4 minutes ago, Keithy said:

Absolutely no chance. BBC is a Glastonbury's media partner,  they're not going to steal the stoplight from Radio 1's One Big Weekend this weekend.

Reckon it'll drop Bank Holiday Monday so Emily can discuss it the next day on the Radio 1 at Worthy Farm show.

I don't think Glastonbury announcing the rest of their lineup, when the biggest names are already out, is stealing the spotlight from the Big Weekend. If anything it would be a poor time for Glastonbury to announce, but they've demonstrated in the past they don't necessarily place a high premium on getting maximum exposure (e.g. announcing on a Sunday, 10pm announcements etc)

Just now, fuzzy_logic said:

By all accounts Theresa May is resigning today cue yet more chaos and the Boris bandwagon. Full line up drop same day - great distraction and perfect timing 

So glad you didn’t say the opposite, “they won’t do it today because it will get buried by the news” etc.

3 minutes ago, fuzzy_logic said:

By all accounts Theresa May is resigning today cue yet more chaos and the Boris bandwagon. Full line up drop same day - great distraction and perfect timing 

I would fucking love it for them to drop it exactly as she said she was quitting 

Jokes

If they've advertised over a week in advance that Emily will be on Lauren's show next week I can't see them doing that without her having some big reveals on the day. I initially was hoping today would be the day but with Block 9 saying they'd have it out in the next 10 days etc then I'm putting all my eggs in the next Friday basket now. 

With block9 and Arcadia's lineup not being released, I'm not convinced that there'll be the full drop today.  That said, there is no pattern so can't rule out the Eavii messing with us.

In a weird way, I don't mind if it's not today. Once the full lineup is out, there is one less (massive) thing to speculate about and it's a long time till the gates open so wouldn't mind squeezing another few more days out of it.

29 minutes ago, stuie said:

What's this now?

There are a good number of us on auto alerts for when web pages changes behind the scenes prior to going live.  It's usually a good indicator of things happening behind the scenes however I wouldn't read anything into this as can be minor changes such as rewording a  paragraph etc...