Full lineup today. . . .

Cooperman83

3 minutes ago, mazola said:

Just checked his post history, called Cure, Stormzy and Macca, plus Kylie for legend in October.

Yeh I saw that....but couldn't remember how many people were calling that at the same time. Although, tbf, I'm pretty sure I was still adamant it would be arctic monkeys back then

I’m actually weirdly not even bothered. I’m too excited about APE today! However, for the sake of all your sanities, I hope the op is correct.

Edit: decided to give him an upvote to redress the balance.

21 minutes ago, Sasperella said:

The joy of being a PhD student is that the only person who gives a fuck about me not working is me

However, got an actual, proper job starting a week on Tuesday. There will be no allowances for EFestivals when that happens. I tried to convince them to let me start after Glastonbury, but they weren't having any of it!

Oh no Sas, what? No efests? 

Edited by Phoenix Girl

Just now, FloorFiller said:

Don’t want to get my hopes up be I wonder if they’re just gonna release the full lineup today and have Block9/others have their own separate posters later on. Hasn’t happened with Block9 before but has been the case with other stages.

I guess it's possible if they've always been planning for today and then those two have delayed themselves.... Plus, the Block 9 (but we want to avoid the election) did seem weak. Maybe the real reason is that they weren't allowed to release today because that's when the main thing is coming

I do feel like I'm clutching at a whole lot of illogical straws to make this make sense though 

2 minutes ago, Phoenix Girl said:

Oh no Sas, what? No efests? 

Nah, lunch breaks and evenings only I'm afraid. Well, definitely for a little while at least!!!

It's ok though, the announcements will all be out of the way by then .... Although I can totally see the full thing coming on the day I start work (also 22 days before gates open...There (hopefully) is no pattern)

25 minutes ago, Sasperella said:

The joy of being a PhD student is that the only person who gives a fuck about me not working is me

However, got an actual, proper job starting a week on Tuesday. There will be no allowances for EFestivals when that happens. I tried to convince them to let me start after Glastonbury, but they weren't having any of it!

Sit on the bog with your iPhone. Print out whole line-up then hide it on your desk with the rest of your 'papers'. (Have done these before, though TBF prob not ideal on your first day!)

Just now, deadpheasant said:

I'll go back and replace it with a big fat heart if true.

More surprised by the upvotes if I'm honest.

I felt horrible due to the fact, it should be fair trial (apparently). So I’ve upvoted till the end of the day.