Marshall Live on 1st June

retromoz

Hello.

After searching, I could not find any mention of this. SO......to those not in the know, Its a one day festival at Marshall Arena in Milton Keynes. Here is a link :

https://marshall.com/marshall-live/line-up

Its £30 for 18 bands. Im going as i live close, and I wanna see Yonaka real bad. And as its so cheap, its cheaper than getting the train to London town and getting a gig ticket there. SO......yeah. Headlined by  Hunna (I assume the yoof like them. They are alright), with the aforementioned Yonaka, Barns Courtney, Rews, King Creature and more. Not only that, there will be 8 'unsigned' acts which won a public vote on Rock Sound magazine. Which is nice.....

SO.......anyone on here going? I wouldnt be suprised if no one is, as I dont think its been advertised very well. But it might be good. And its cheap!!!

(BTW, I imagine that a few will refuse to go, due to the arena being part of the Stadium MK complex, which is part of Franchise FC. And I understand this completely. I wish you well x)

Edited by retromoz

There's a couple of good bands there, Rews and D Drive in particular are cool.

It does seems abit more expensive considering these are £5-10 type bands without a slightly bigger name headlining it compared to other fests tho. It's the same weekend as Camden Rocks so I'm gonna miss it anyway.

18 minutes ago, jump said:

There's a couple of good bands there, Rews and D Drive in particular are cool.

It does seems abit more expensive considering these are £5-10 type bands without a slightly bigger name headlining it compared to other fests tho. It's the same weekend as Camden Rocks so I'm gonna miss it anyway.

I'd say the Hunna count as a bigger name, a band that generally sells pretty well at academies. Tickets aren't too much more than what they charged for their shows in April. They seem like a big enough headliner for something this size.

If anyone wants cheap £5 tickets to this DM me.

On ‎5‎/‎23‎/‎2019 at 2:55 PM, NerdsNatterings said:

I'd say the Hunna count as a bigger name, a band that generally sells pretty well at academies. Tickets aren't too much more than what they charged for their shows in April. They seem like a big enough headliner for something this size.

I didn't realise Hunna were that big tbh.