Recommend me some hidden gems

stuartbert two hats

On 6/10/2019 at 3:49 PM, LostHorizon said:

Aurora

19:30 – 20:30, John Peel Stage
Genre: Electropop, Folktonica(?), Synth-pop

Having never heard of her before, I can’t help but feel Aurora might be one of those performers I leave Glastonbury telling people about (this happened with Sigrid after Glasto ’17). Something tells me I might be late to party with this one though!

Her gig on the John Peel in 2016 was amazing. I strongly recommend to go and watch her this year !

And many thanks to all the people contributing to this topic. I've grabbed a lot of interesting stuff ! 

Edited by franswa

On 6/9/2019 at 11:36 PM, Splonk said:

Henge:

Thursday - The Rabbit Hole 02:00 - 03:00

Crazy P Live:

Saturday - Sonic 15:30 - 17:00

Josefin Öhrn + the Liberation:

Sunday - Glade 20:20 - 21:20

Henge were fucking brilliant at Bearded Theory and am going to see them locally this week.  Thanks to whoever on here told me that they were a definite must see.  Have also got them marked down for Glasto.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Just back from Black Deer Festival and the stand out highlight was Fantastic Negrito. I'd go as far as to say its one of the best and most energetic live performances I've ever seen. HIGHLY recommend. I would possibly opt for the left field performance than the other to get the full effect as I fear the show might be diluted on his Other stage daytime slot.

Lost Horizons Sauna and Solar stage. A festival within the festival. Not only is it a lovely place to chill out (most people here, like me will be relaxing nude) and it has a fab sauna but you also get bands playing (some naked!), there is yoga, hula hooping, massage, a plunge pool, outside showers, cafe. It's a great place to unwind. I can't recommend it enough!