Your 5 Must Sees

deadpheasant

Thought this could be a fun topic. Who are you most looking forward to? Doesn't have to be in any particular order.

1. Denzel Curry - Truth Stage on Thursday
2. Gojira - Truth Stage on Friday
3. Tame Impala - Other Stage
4. IDLES - Truth Stage on Friday / Park on Friday
5. Friendly Fires - John Peel

Edited by deadpheasant

Every Glasto I create a League Table, consisting of my 100% must-see acts (top flight) and a second tier, of acts I'll try to see/see if I'm nearby. They can be promoted and relegated based on how much I listen to them or get into them leading up to the festival. 

It's fun being a sad act.

My top 5 as it stands are:

1. Two Door Cinema Club (Friday, Other)
2. Christine and the Queens (TBC)
3. The Killers (Saturday, Pyramid)
4. Liam Gallagher (Saturday, Pyramid)
5. Spektre (Day TBC, Spaceport)

To be honest, I have no absolutely must sees.  But lots of would like to sees.  Frank Turner, Albert Hammond, Bananarama, Keb Mo, Smoove and Turrell are the top 5 I think.  Though regulars Rodney Brannigan, Lekkido, and Mik of course.  And the Doonicans cos I love em.

Another, impossible, I'm a million different people from one day to the next,  "give us a list" type of question.

I'll have changed my mind/realised I've forgotten/missed something by the time I've hit Submit Reply.

Please stop doing my head in.

Particulary hard as I'm volunteering this year.

When the full (and I mean full) line up is up I will do my usual thing of making up my own Clashfinder (TM).

Then I'll get on the volunteers bus, get given my shifts and work something out around that.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

@Wilcosican Wow! Why the immediate downvote? I'd hardly hit Submit Reply.

Guess I should have put a /s, or an emoticon, or a smiley after the "Please stop doing my head in line"?

That was my honest answer to the threads question. Wasn't saying other people can't have solid, unchangeable lists.

Seroiusly? Why the downvote?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, MrZigster said:

Another, impossible, I'm a million different people from one day to the next,  "give us a list" type of question.

I'll have changed my mind/realised I've forgotten/missed something by the time I've hit Submit Reply.

Please stop doing my head in.

Particulary hard as I'm volunteering this year.

When the full (and I mean full) line up is up I will do my usual thing of making up my own Clashfinder (TM).

Then I'll get on the volunteers bus, get given my shifts and work something out around that.

I have anxiety trying to answer this thread and just can't. Im also going to have to wait for the schedule... knowing Lizzo and Janet clash has me spinning. 

• Upvote 1

The Cure and Lauryn Hill for music I  listened to a lot when growing up and love. 

Sam Fender and Jade Bird for new (to me) music that I have really enjoyed since the line ups have come out. 

And Kylie for the Sunday singalong!