Your 5 Must Sees

deadpheasant

14 minutes ago, Homer said:

Sadly this thread has actually just succeeded in reminding me how this line-up isn't quite there for me personally.

The Chemical Brothers
The Cure
Friendly Fires
Interpol
Er, Foals?

I agree and don't know full line up or clashes yet at moment I will say 

The cure

The killers 

Johnny marr

Aurora 

Tame impala 

I’ve said to my newbie mate to pick half a dozen and go with the flow, best I have a stab, although I’ll change my mind several times and it will depend on final timings/weather

1. Idles

2. Sam Fender

3. Frank Turner

4. Bar Steward Sons of Val Doonican

5. Chemical Brothers

its not gonna work is it?

Four must sees: 

1. The Streets

2. Hot Chip

(Almost certain the above will clash)

3. Low - if they get the right spot. JPT sub will be ideal... Other mid afternoon would be criminal)

4. The Comet is Coming (and their "Vs Steamdown set is right up there (as is most of that Wormhole line up))

And a lot bubbling just under. 

Anyone making a tally chart? The Streets and The Comet Is Coming seem to be cropping up more than I thought. 

Tricky one, I'm in the boat of plenty I'd like to see but very few absolutes.  And the only two must sees I've got bloody clash!!! This year's very much going to be drifting with the breeze and seeing what happens

Jon Hopkins

Frank Turner

Dub Pistols

London Elektricity

Gojira

Must sees:

Janelle Monae

Christine and the Queens

AURORA

Sigrid

Bastille

Would also really like to see Lizzo, Vampire Weekend, Sharon Van Etten, Two Door Cinema Club, Shura, Hozier, King Princess, Years & Years, Kylie, Sam Fender, Billie Eilish, Tom Speight, Jorja Smith, Benjamin Francis Leftwich, Kate Tempest, aaaand Cat Power. Of course this isn't physically possible, but I'm glad to have options.

On 5/23/2019 at 12:05 AM, Beerqueen said:

To be honest, I have no absolutely must sees.  But lots of would like to sees.  Frank Turner, Albert Hammond, Bananarama, Keb Mo, Smoove and Turrell are the top 5 I think.  Though regulars Rodney Brannigan, Lekkido, and Mik of course.  And the Doonicans cos I love em.

Fingers crossed Albert Hammond Jr will take the stage for a father/son duet no? Also fingers crossed AHJ is there with The Strokes to fill one of those TBA slots!?