Emily Eavis / Lauren Laverne Worthy Farm

marathonsteve

7 minutes ago, zero000 said:

I love Lauren but I do miss Keavney. MAH is auditory valium. Knows her stuff, but not at that time of the day.

Biggest mystery is how Lammo has still got a slot. Kompromat has to be involved.

Shaun's great, but he doesn't exactly fill me with joie de vivre first thing in the morning.

MAH has the voice for a 3am slot, guiding you through the night.

And I know I'm in a minority on here, but I still like listening to Lammo :ninja:

Just now, Quark said:

So glad he's up and going again.  Absolute hero 

he is transcending to Peel status when thinking about Glasto these days - just that I tend to hear his voice and think of Glastonbury

3 minutes ago, Sweet_pea said:

Not where I was! 

I enjoyed their set too, wasn't the best that weekend but certainly wasn't the worst. 

Subsequently they were worse at Radio 1 Big Weekend last week. A couple of decent versions of songs but on the whole they just looked uncomfortable playing to that crowd.

23 minutes ago, zero000 said:

I love Lauren but I do miss Keavney. MAH is auditory valium. Knows her stuff, but not at that time of the day.

Biggest mystery is how Lammo has still got a slot. Kompromat has to be involved.

I think MAH is better suited to weekends and I miss RadMac. I like Keavney but when I listened to him at work sometimes it was all a bit too depressing. 

I think if Iggy played one of the TBAs this year I'd drop everything to see him again.   The Stooges were superb in 2007.

LL is ok just a bit dull for me.   I preferred Keaveny in the morning on my commute so now I don't listen to much 6 music.   I agree Lammo is a bit formulaic.  Shame they didn't move Radmac to his spot rather than weekends when everyone is asleep.