Park Area Announcement

JoeyT

2 minutes ago, yosoyyoberdi said:

That was my same thought as I was checking the poster. It has to be that or the Other (hopefully not) at this point.

Rosalia deserves better than the Other, surely!

GOT to be on the Pyramid now.

2 minutes ago, bennyhana22 said:

Upvoted for flagrantly literate posting. 

Ben

:) 

44 minutes ago, oldmagsy83 said:

Rex orange county are a disgustingly shite band to have as headliners. Clearly been forced on Park to get glasto a band they really want from a record company. Such fucking dull dirges.

the Good the bad the queen are dull as dishwater as well. But then all Damon Albarn is release an album of farts and Emily Eavis would give him a headline slot.

About 6 good acts on this stage at most. Really was hoping for more on this stage. 

I like them, but didn't expect them to be headlining a stage. Was imagining chilling to them on a nice sunny afternoon at Glastonbury

35 minutes ago, mouserat said:

Never heard of Rex Orange County so checked the Wikipedia page.

a) didn't expect it to be just one guy

b) I know charts don't count for much these days but he's never had an album or song break into the main charts? That seems unusual for someone headlining the big five stages. Is he actually huge and I'm just being ignorant?

My girl friends teenage niece insisted we go see him when she heard we were going to Glastonbury.

Gave him a listen and we both like him, but would never have heard of him otherwise. So possibly popular amongst the younger generation

44 minutes ago, Woffy said:

My Alice Roberts crush is absolutely NOT a secret one!

And it's PROFESSOR Alice Roberts!

;) 

42 minutes ago, Skelts said:

:)

Sounds like I'll see you there then @Woffy!

38 minutes ago, Stokesy10 said:

Stacey Dooley ?

Looks like the restraining orders will be out in full force.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, kingcrawler said:

I guess Brett Anderson being there makes Suede playing somewhere over the weekend quite likely.

In fairness he lives very close to the site these days. I'm going to say that this appearance is probably his new book promo but fingers crossed for the rest of the Suedettes to be on site over the weekend