Glastonbury BBC Radio Shows

fatyeti24

Hi all,

I've recently been sorting through an old hard drive and I have found mp3s of every BBC Radio broadcast from the festival from 2009/10/11.  I remember downloading them at the time using some software that the BBC has long since prohibited.  There are 165 files, at least an hour long each, and often longer.  Would anyone be interested in this stuff?  I will upload it if so.  It's around 12.5gb and I don't fancy uploading files piecemeal, so it's all or nothing.

Just be warned, for every Adam and Joe, there's a Lammo or two.

40 minutes ago, fatyeti24 said:

Hi all,

I've recently been sorting through an old hard drive and I have found mp3s of every BBC Radio broadcast from the festival from 2009/10/11.  I remember downloading them at the time using some software that the BBC has long since prohibited.  There are 165 files, at least an hour long each, and often longer.  Would anyone be interested in this stuff?  I will upload it if so.  It's around 12.5gb and I don't fancy uploading files piecemeal, so it's all or nothing.

Would you be able to stick Eels on a disc? That's the only one I'd want, from my first time in 2011. I got sorted for the following years. There'll be a Long Island Iced Tea in it for you on Tuesday night......

1 hour ago, fatyeti24 said:

Hi all,

Black squadroooooooon!

47 minutes ago, carlosj said:

Would you be able to stick Eels on a disc? That's the only one I'd want, from my first time in 2011. I got sorted for the following years. There'll be a Long Island Iced Tea in it for you on Tuesday night......

Sorry mate, they're not often labelled with more than the name of the show, so I have no idea of the content.

3 minutes ago, Homer said:

Black squadroooooooon!

Stephen!