Anyone know if Inkie will be doing the art work on site again? I remember him from my youth in Bristol. I don't know anyone on the poster but that's part of the fun of taking a look around and seeing something new.

10 minutes ago, Ddiamondd said:

Uncle Dugs, Nicky Blackmarket, the Off Me Nut crew, Jerome Hill, Brawther (hilarious odd one out, being a pretty soulful classic house revivalist) and – hopefully? – DNR as in the garage shop/label stick out

Happy to see any of that if I'm blotto'd and on my own

My friend and I have a weird tradition on a Thursday of trying to see Nicky Blackmarket and somehow failing. This year I will go, and the person I am enjoying will be him, Im sure of it!

21 minutes ago, dccool said:

First glance not too much for me. Richy Ahmed a possibility but I'll wait for @cb4747 to do the playlist and hopefully reveal some nuggets 

Probably won’t get to make one until tomorrow morning when I’m back at work! It makes me look busy at my computer ?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Sasperella said:

My friend and I have a weird tradition on a Thursday of trying to see Nicky Blackmarket and somehow failing. This year I will go, and the person I am enjoying will be him, Im sure of it!

Nicky Blackmarket on the Thursday at London Underground a few years ago remains one of my fave ever Glasto sets.

There are a few bits in there for me.

Seen Kosheen in there. Is that the Kosheen who did Hide U?

18 hours ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Bez given his P45

Yea looks like the romance has ended.

Last time I saw Bez was the year before the acid house became the flying bus, Bez was getting searched by security and looked off his nut

No Jagz acid lounge either :(