Pancakes.

bombfrog

There used to be the Common Ground at the bottom of acoustic - great pancakes & coffee but they turned out to have some religious beliefs that would be seen as out of step with the festival and haven't been on site for a few years yet. 

I'd love to know where something similar can be had too

Edited by DesperateDad

I'm always too hungry in the morning to wait until we leave camp and start exploring, so I alwys eng up with a bacon and egg roll for breakfast. This year I want the breakfasts to be as good as the evening meals I always have at Glastonbury, which are always top notch. There must be some good breakfast options if you hunt for them.

4 minutes ago, incident said:

I don't know if they still do them, and I think it was only in the morning, but The Beat Hotel were responsible for this work of art -

I started the thread because we were derailing the Beat Hotel thread talking about pancakes. Nobody was sure.

• Like 1

Just now, bombfrog said:

I started the thread because we were derailing the Beat Hotel thread talking about pancakes. Nobody was sure.

To be fair, Pancakes are/were the best thing about the Beat Hotel. By some distance.

I have a square camping frying pan that makes the most satisfyingly shaped breakfast pancakes as seen here two weeks ago. Being square they roll up perfectly without the roundy ends going all floppy  

Everyone is welcome to come round to mine for a nice square buttery one. 

AF66A5F5-3C6D-4E26-89FF-77B972DAC77D.jpeg.cf590641a98e0d328251904d9c2e71e8.jpeg

• Upvote 1