List of return coach times

Beerqueen

I've been allocated a 6 o'clock return coach time to Taunton which quite frankly is 99% not going to happen.  But does anyone know how many other coaches to Taunton there will be?  And I know everyone says you don't have to get on your allocated coach as they don't really care and just want you to get away from site, but does this mean you could hop on a coach to a different destination as well?  Or do they check the destination but not the time? 

Just trying to work out what train I need to book as there are only a couple of cheap ones and the others are £50-60 more - and they are all only valid for the specified time.  Or can you travel on a later one if you miss your train (unofficially anyway).  I can't see an option on trainline for an open single?

Damn it's complicated!

There is definitely a 1.30pm back to Taunton on the Monday as I'm on it.

When booked on stupidly early return coaches in previous years I have twice got on later ones with no issues at all. Not so sure about trying to get onto a coach to a different destination though.

Hello Beerqueen - Think we might be on the same coach as you - Taunton Coach 10 Weds 6:15am Mon 6am - I was also wondering if we could get on a later coach on the Monday - but I imagine the others with me won't want to risk it and we'll be on that 6am one.