Guest Appearances

_.mark._

With what we know to date about the lineup, who do we think will make guest appearances with other acts?

With Liam Gallagher on Saturday I’m personally hoping for a rendition of Let Forever Be with the Chems ?  

Edited by _.mark._

6 minutes ago, _.mark._ said:

With what we know to date about the lineup, who do we think will make guest appearances with other acts?

With Liam Gallagher on Saturday I’m personally hoping for a reduction of Let Forever Be with the Chems ?  

The introduction of Liam Gallagher would certainly count as a reduction of the Chems set.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, _.mark._ said:

With Liam Gallagher on Saturday I’m personally hoping for a rendition of Let Forever Be with the Chems ?  

Noel sung that and it wouldn’t really fit with their show. 

2 minutes ago, Tommy Dickfingers said:

Noel sung that and it wouldn’t really fit with their show. 

How did I get that mixed up.. I retract everything I said. That would be terrible 

Edited by _.mark._

3 minutes ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

Cave with Kylie

Is there any info to place Cave at this year's festival? Hadn't heard much if him last time he played but through this forum gave him a try and loved it. He hasn't been back since

10 minutes ago, Roger1 said:

Is there any info to place Cave at this year's festival? Hadn't heard much if him last time he played but through this forum gave him a try and loved it. He hasn't been back since

He’s touring the U.K. around Glastonbury time and Kylie has come out and joint him on stage a couple of times. I’d say there’s a pretty good chance he’d return the favour, especially as she’s mentioned a couple of special guests.

55 minutes ago, Ddiamondd said:

Cave and Robbie joining Kylie, then sticking around to fill out missing sub slot with the world premiere of their new double act, with all the hits:

Let Love Be Your Stagger Lee, From Her To Millennium, Push The Rock DJ Away and so much more

She’s the one that I’ve been waiting for - finally settled that question