The 2019 T-Shirt Thread.....

BL1ND T1G3R

4 minutes ago, Jah_Roots said:

sleeves MUST be removed (but this too has rules - it cannot be done is such a way as to look in anyway smart - usually this will be done with a penknife, blunt scissors or simply ripped off).

same goes for neckline, this too, must be removed.

also - holes and general tattyness - the more the better.

I've actually never considered the possibility of ripping the sleeves off my T-shirts.

With this new information I'm going in deep on YouTube:

I once had a white t shirt made up with the words 'Suck Satan's Cock' written in large black letters on the front. I'd plagiarised it from Lord knows where (see what i did there?). Anyway, I took it to Glastonbury one year, and my wife ended up wearing it. I was surprised at the number of people who appeared shocked by it (I think t was 2011). 

9 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Bill Hicks by the sounds of it.

Could be. I can't recall listening or watching any of his stuff before, but maybe I saw a glimpse of him wearing a similar t shirt somewhere along the line. My memory is failing me nowadays. It'll not be long before I'm in a home for the mentally bewildered. Actually, thinking about it, i think i'm there already.

On 5/18/2019 at 3:13 PM, parsonjack said:

Made this logo a few years back and never printed it up....this year would have been right....if I had a ticket that is ?

eavis logo.jpg

Get that up in red bubble! I'd definitely buy a tee with that design on