Tickets being sent out...

Lloydyg11

3 hours ago, Lloydyg11 said:

I just wanted to know when they’ll be sending my ticket out for Glastonbury and worthy view ticket??

thanks

I'm out of upvotes but will try to help you out of the tiny weeny hole you've dug.

Maybe a small apology to the nail biting, hair pulling gibbering wrecks you've created would also help. ?

Edited by mashedonmud

I'm never in a rush for the tickets to be sent out as once they are "when are the tickets being dispatched" anxiety is followed by "will I be in for the delivery" anxiety then followed by "make sure I don't forget where I've put my ticket" anxiety 

1 hour ago, Mr.Tease said:

I'm never in a rush for the tickets to be sent out as once they are "when are the tickets being dispatched" anxiety is followed by "will I be in for the delivery" anxiety then followed by "make sure I don't forget where I've put my ticket" anxiety 

Well at least I'm not involved in the nail biting, pant pooing shenanigans. At last I'm finding the positives to my non ticketness.  ?

Also loving the kindness now being shown to OP.

Edited by mashedonmud