Campervan and Worthy View Resale Live Again

Northtim

12 minutes ago, amytamsin said:

Seems odd being able to get into it so easily! There are lots more options than I imagined there would be this close to the festival. 

Maybe lots of people booked who were hoping for tickets in the resales but didn’t get lucky.    

Charm x 

Got myself a lovely CV West which means my Bath & West one is now a spare. 

Trying to to talk to See tickets to ask them to do a swap was a waste of time tho. They didn’t even believe that the page was open again. 

I caved and got myself a scout tent. I have to say I'm relieved I won't be traversing the fields, looking for a spot to camp while carrying all my stuff... Plus, hopefully I can fit a camp bed in there.

I'm also very grateful to the faithful in the Resale Club. I'd say it in the thread, but I don't want to seem like I'm rubbing my good luck in anyone's face.

A couple of friends have got Worthy View camping. Do you reckon I could get a worthy view parking pass and park up there, nipping through the campsite through to Ped Gate A?

Would save on the walk to dispatch of dirty clothes and to refresh the booze selection during the fest. :D

1 hour ago, marcoolio said:

I caved and got myself a scout tent. I have to say I'm relieved I won't be traversing the fields, looking for a spot to camp while carrying all my stuff... Plus, hopefully I can fit a camp bed in there.

I'm also very grateful to the faithful in the Resale Club. I'd say it in the thread, but I don't want to seem like I'm rubbing my good luck in anyone's face.

23DD8C58-6851-40CB-9CE8-1CF50623D4C8.thumb.jpeg.8b0ebfd9253f60b6e8a1bde18c198280.jpegtwo two person scout tent size, camp bed should fit! 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, MJP said:

A couple of friends have got Worthy View camping. Do you reckon I could get a worthy view parking pass and park up there, nipping through the campsite through to Ped Gate A?

Would save on the walk to dispatch of dirty clothes and to refresh the booze selection during the fest. :D

You need a WV wristband to enter and leave WV.