Pangea

tumbles

It's not been fully announced yet but they've implied there'll be a half-moon hanging above the ground with a light show beaming up into it (and reflecting back out I'd guess?).

No shows so far - it's the first ever outing so they're going to see what the feedback is. before they add extras.

Is it good? No-one knows yet! :)

I went there tonight and I have to say it's pretty incredible. The reality on the ground is that you don't really notice the lack of "moon", you just see all the lights, flames and a massive crane full of lights spinning round. It's pretty epic when you're stood underneath it.

3 hours ago, Avalon_Fields said:

I enjoyed it last night, but nowhere as good as the Arcadia Spider. So was there supposed to be a moon attached to the crane? The crane just slowly spinning round didn’t amour to much

I asked them on FB about the moon and it was because it was too windy to attach it but they are hoping to have it on tonight.... I can imagine it would be a H&S nightmare, as how bad would it be if moon blows into one of those flame throwers and becomes a flying fireball!!! ??:o

• Upvote 1